Henry - Mossie content

Thread: Henry - Mossie content

Henry - Mossie content

Have you seen the following website Henry?

http://www.mosquitorestoration.com/index.shtml
    Cheers,

Nick

(screenshotartist - long gone)

How good would that be to see in flight Nick and H, my house is built like 200ft away from an old bed making factory long sinse demolished that used to make them, simply the very best twin of WW2 infact what a lot of people don't know but we do, is that the origins of epoxy resin and modern day carbon fibre owe alot to this very aircraft I only wish we could have one to the standard of A2A or sibwings!
    Great post Nick! Havent heard alot from you recently mate hope your keeping ok! I tried to add you on facebook but you probs didn't know me lol!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Hi Peter.

My step-mother passed on this site to me, she's in communication with the author because she's researching an old furniture workshop who also used to create parts for aircraft such as the Mossie during the second world war.

Aside from people I work with, I keep FB mainly for family and close friends. Flight sims don't get a look in. I get a lot of people who have seen me around on the web asking to be my 'friend', most of whom I don't know and so are ignored and I apologise if I haven't replied, you may have been bunched with a batch delete!

All OK here, just trying to keep my head down and crack on with work, I'll be around a lot more now the evenings are drawing in.

Cheers.
    Cheers,

Nick

(screenshotartist - long gone)

Is there a decent mossy for fsx?

How is the AH offering? I wasn't that impressed with their lanc as it was an fs9 port, and I believe the mossie is too.

Agree it would be great t have an accusim mosquito, but then that ges for just about any aircraft!

No FSX Mossie but there is it's little brother.

By Rob Richardson not Flying Stations

It is FSX and free

I admire the craftmanship of woodworking on the pictures displayed on that website above.
    Almost a work of art!

Thanks for sharing this.

Cheers,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Nick C View Post
    Have you seen the following website Henry?

http://www.mosquitorestoration.com/index.shtml
    I'll be there (I hope!) with my camera when the first one (and second one) flys!

Charter Member 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyE1976 View Post
    Is there a decent mossy for fsx?

How is the AH offering? I wasn't that impressed with their lanc as it was an fs9 port, and I believe the mossie is too.

Agree it would be great t have an accusim mosquito, but then that ges for just about any aircraft!
    yea the mossie is a port as well. Wasnt someone working on a mossy? dave garwood? rick piper?
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

raptor19
    Quote Originally Posted by stiz View Post
    yea the mossie is a port as well. Wasnt someone working on a mossy? dave garwood? rick piper?
    I did read some time back that Dave Garwood has a Mossie in the pipeline, a bomber version I seem to recall. Although F.B. Mk. VI is my personal favourite (because my Dad worked on them in WWII) any Mossie would be most welcome particularly if it is to Dave Garwood's standards.

Regards,

John N.

Thanks for the Mossie link Nick. Can't wait to hear that she's alive and in the air.
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

YouŽll might be interested in knowing that Argentina built in 1946 the "I.A. 24 Calquin" based on the Mossie....

http://www.jrlucariny.com/Site2008/calquin/calquin.html

This model wih a few mods flies very nice in FSX....