WANTED : A few Good Men

Thread: WANTED : A few Good Men

WANTED : A few Good Men

After the refit of an older aircraft it is prudent to give it a shakedown cruise, no different in virtual aviation after an overhaul the Gates LearJet 20 series is ready for delivery .

The V2.0 contains a passenger, DX10 cockpit shadows , high resolution VRay rendering of interior shadowing and accumulated dirt , additionally one each of the Lear 24 , 25 and 28 has been aged with the exterior represented as "weatherbeaten".
    An American registered 24 in a Jet Black Livery and layered paint kit will be available, with weathering and all details on separate layers with UVW maps .

Prior to certification the current owners of the XTreme Prototypes 20 Series are invited to a pre release inspection of the updated aircraft , their assistance in assuring the changes meet with their approval will help ensure the release is error free for wider distribution.

Contact by PM for instructions on how to participate in this pre release beta test . <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

Attachment 21312

Attachment 21309

Attachment 21308

Good to hear, Chuck. I've been wondering what was going on with this project. PM sent.

cheers,
    steve

Beautiful job Chuck!:salute:
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Dag
    Man those look nice, my favorite biz/VIP-fighter ever. We had an USAFE one here on Monday :-)

Thanks

Very Nice

Was a Favorite in the hanger...Still a favorite (always wished for some repaints)

Thank you very much for your continuing update

My Thanks for the submitted commentary and the assistance rendered , its invaluable to have their insight and impressions , we will put them to good use .

Blog Entries
    Hello Boys .. I'm gonna be joining you .. It'll be fun..

Members who have read this thread: 0