Problem with Milviz Cessna 310 after update

Thread: Problem with Milviz Cessna 310 after update

Problem with Milviz Cessna 310 after update

Tonight I downloaded and installed the latest update for the Milviz 310. Loaded it up for a flight and found I was unable to use the ALT key on the autopilot. In either 2D or 3D mode, the pointer never turns to a hand over the ALT knob. There's no tool tip for that knob either. Same with the ARM and VS knobs. The other knobs on the autopilot all work and display tool tips.

I uninstalled the plane, re-downloaded again and installed it clean. Same problem.

I'm unable to post on the Milviz forum even though it tells me I'm registered and activated.

Anybody else see this?

Thanks,
    Jim

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Hey Jim. Am sorry to hear you are having problems after the update, and on our forums. If you email me at Roadburner440@milviz.com I will go dig into your account and fix the issue. For some people I have had to go in and manual assign them temp passwords, and then you can change it to one of your choice after. Thanks for your patience.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

I just checked mine after the update and it seems fine, Jim. Tried both the analog and glass versions.

-steve

Had the same issue found that if I click the nav hold key first the alt key would then work.

No longer active
    Jim, have you read the autopilot manual? The 310 AP needs to be operated different from the FSX standard AP.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I'll check it out again when I get home today.

Jim

Members who have read this thread: 0