SibWings releases update/repaint SAAB 91

Thread: SibWings releases update/repaint SAAB 91

SibWings releases update/repaint SAAB 91

http://www.sibwings.com/debed.php

Didn't see this posted anywhere else. Enjoy, those of you who have the package.

Thanks for that info, I bought The Bird Dog last week and did not see this! The SAAB 91 is still one of the very best add-ons for FSX, and now it is even better! It just feels so much like real aircaft to fly.

A WORD OF WARNING!!!!!

I istalled the upgrade and it asked me for my activation code, it then refused to accept the one I had (which was the original FS9 code, my FSX version was a free upgrade). I am currently in contact with Sibwings (they have a good customer service dept) to sort this, as it has disabled my SAAB totally. Do not install the upgrade until you a SURE you have a working activation code. I will keep you informed when (or if) I get this sorted out!!

I heve recieved several e-mails from Andrey at Sibwings this morning and all is now well!

I have to say that their customer service is 'second to none' in my experience, I was getting replies within minutes of sending the e-mails! :salute::salute:

Considering I bought the original FS9 product in 2006, to have a new fully native updated FSX version 4 years later for free is also pretty amazing! :ernae:

Not many companies offer that much in the way of free upgrades!

Yep! They´re great! I had a problem when i migrated to w7 and the code to activate the saab didn´t work because a incompatbility with w7. They rebuild the .exe in one day!!!

Just to add, the upgrade worked here without any problems!! :salute:
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG