Second Video!

Thread: Second Video!

Second Video!

This is my second video this time of the PC7, can someone please recommend a good video editing software please, the one I'm using is not clear at all!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

windows movie maker should be plenty for the movies that you make!

I've used three different video programs while making flight sim videos. By far the best and most stable one has been, Sony's Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9. You can download a fully functional version for a 30-day trial.

If you have a movie budget of $0.00, then movie maker would be your best choice.

Thanks for the sugestions guys I want more editing options and effects so which one is best for that ideally free but I don't mind paying!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

I gave this a go:
    VideoPad Video Editor Software

I immediately liked it far better than Windows Movie Maker. (though don't use it much, but plan to.)
    Get it here: http://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/index.html
    It's small, intuitive, free, I got a small video cut, edited and exported in minutes.

R.
    Dutch National Aviation Theme Park and Museum.
    No DC3 without the DC2

Ease of use, I would recommend Sony Vegas. It takes a little to learn, but she's dynamite. It's what the majority of my team uses. I also use Adobe After effects, which allows more dynamic use of effects, etc, however this is a much more advanced program, and harder to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyValkyrie View Post
    Ease of use, I would recommend Sony Vegas. It takes a little to learn, but she's dynamite. It's what the majority of my team uses. I also use Adobe After effects, which allows more dynamic use of effects, etc, however this is a much more advanced program, and harder to learn.
    Hi Cody,
    For your great work, these programs are ofcourse first choice, but for a simple video, a small free program is a good start, and you can always go for the big payware programs when you think you need more.

R.
    Dutch National Aviation Theme Park and Museum.
    No DC3 without the DC2

Yes, I concur. I would highly recommend using the built in editing software with Windows and becoming proficient with it before moving onto something a bit more. I am unaware of any good editing software for free other than that of Windows, primarily because I have no experience using any of it. I can only recommend what I have used.

Well I certainly appreciate all the comments guys!:ernae:
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Members who have read this thread: 0