A2A development video

Thread: A2A development video

A2A development video

Hello everyone,

still deep in development with various bit and bobs. The P-51 is moving along nicely, and here is a video from our recent visit to "Moonshine McSwine".

A key part of our development and further advancement of Accusim is the real world visits, getting up close personal and in the air with real life examples. Working with our customers (In this case warbird owners) we are able to really get some in depth information and make sure we model things beyond the 3d,...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNHJS0mbpvg

This particular P-51 is owned by Vlado Lenoch, a man who's background might be of interest to some, it is certainly not the normal stuff!

With 8000 hours total time, he has a masters degree in Aeronautical Engineering from MIT, is ATR rated in the Boeing 727, is a flight instructor in single, multi, and gliders, has an LOA (License of Authorization) for the L-39, T-33, P51, and to top it all off, his uncle Cvitan Gallc, was a 36 victory Luftwaffe fighter ace!

Stay tuned for the next video

:ernae:
    Lewis

An Accusim-ed Mustang... I'm definitely buying that
    By the way, what are the variants that are planned to be modelled ?

gajit
    Oh wow

Master of Disaster
    Very nice!! Drooling on the key board!!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Though not my choice...

The comment there below the video that refers to too many P-51's made me chuckle. Granted several developers have chosen to model the P-51, and they are done very well from the research I've viewed.

There is always room for an A2A Accusim versions of any model IMO.

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    I know right.. don't care if there has been a million P-51's made... Nothing compares to an Accu-simmed one.. and that is why I didn't buy the Flight1 P-51.. Been waiting on this one for some months now. Can never have to many Accu-sim birds regardless of what they are. I remember how before the Cub came out I thought it was stupid of them to do that (I know right).. But then out of curiousity broke down and bought it, and it has been a fun aircraft ever since. A good video though. Definately not much of a pre-flight on that bird.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Aviator32
    Thank you, I enjoyed watching that. An Accu-simmed P-51 is going to scare me half to death but it'll also be a must have.

I'm very much looking forward to your F-4.......But that P-51 is a very close 2nd!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Patrick

go ahead and put me in the "Million Mustangs" club too

you just can't have enough P-51's

nice walkaround video...must be sweet to own such a machine in the r/L
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Charter Member 2012

Icon5

I have the B-17. Great flying that plane.
    I will have to hold off on the P-51.
    If you are looking for a A2A plane I would start with the B-17.
    Lewis-A2A,You guys do fantastic work.

flyer01
    CFS3-MAW,PTO,DPC Korea, OFF2 and ETO Expansions

FSX Gold Edition

IL-2 Cliffs of Dover

Rise of Flight

DCS A-10C Warthog

Train Simulator 2012

Amazing amount of research and development. And a lot of fun.

Ive Accusim,d my wallet and it virtually ready to go even the credit card works like the real one ,you can pull it out and put it back again with features like real cash with a real crinkling sound and the jingle off coins :salute:

www.nzff.org
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I have to say A2A is my most highly respected aircraft developer, and I in no way take for granted that scott has not only been able realize his own dreams, but actualize his realization. His dreams are the dreams of many like me, so I am grateful to see he and his team making my dreams a reality in the level of detail and realism I my self could only continue to dream of. Such powerful vision and dedication. These guys are pure gold in the eye of a bird boy like me, and if I could better express my appreciation for their efforts I would!
    Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem Quad @ 4.2GHz
    EVGA GTX260 216 710/2500MHz
    OCZ Platinum CL7 6GB
    EVGA Intel X58

Members who have read this thread: 0