~Spotlight on our MOTW #14: Little Chacha~
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~Spotlight on our MOTW #14: Little Chacha~

~Spotlight on our MOTW #14: Little Chacha~

Please tell us a little bit about yourself.

Hannah -with the 2hs- Elisha is my name. I am nine years old. I was born in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on">Florida</st1:State>, <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">USA</st1lace></st1:country-region>. I am in Grade 4, and my favorite subject is Math and Spelling and Etiquette. I am the only child. I am good at making my Mom laugh and telling her Once upon a time stories before we go to sleep. Because I am the only child I do not have sisters and brothers to play with but I have a parrot Chloe that talks all the time and a pet fish a male beta and a frog his name is Crush. I have a lot of toy friends that are in my bedroom and keep me company. They are small and big horses and unicorn and I want to keep them till I graduate from College. I love horses and small dogs and cats. My favorite activity is roller skating or ice skating. I go to a ballet school and Karate school but it is for boys. I love swimming and going to the beach. I can eat rice and fish and chicken and vegetables three times a day. I do not like to eat junk food. I do not like sweet candy and chocolate. I love ice cream vanilla. I want spearmint gum and peppermint. I do not like mustard. I talk a lot even when I am alone at home.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o>There are a lot of things that I want to be when I grow up. I want to be like my Mom. I want to be the boss. I want to be a wedding planner- like Ms. Wanda. I want to be a pilot like my grandpa. I want to be a ballerina. I want to be a model. And I want to be a mother of at least two children, so they can have somebody to play with and have fun.

<o>Tell us 2 vegetables you love and 2 vegetables you hate.

<o>I love celery stick and string beans I do not like the slimy kind vegetables.

<o>Describe your ideal teacher?

<o>My ideal teacher is like my Mom. She doesn't yell at me, if I cannot understand my lessons. She will make me walk at the park and eat ice cream at the mall. Sometimes she will ask me to look in her eyes and we talk heart to heart. She will give me pointers to study so that it will be easy for me to remember. My favorite teacher is Ms. Sherry, she is my teacher last summer on Etiquette. She taught us that we cannot comb in public. No no no. She teaches us a lot of things to be classy, and have good manners.</o>
    <o></o>
    <o>If you could spend your allowance on just one thing, what would it be?

<o>I would buy me a white car that drives fast and have 4 beautiful tires. I will be driving in 7 years you know and I have to learn how to drive.

If a genie gave you only ONE wish, what would it be and tell us why you would want that wish?

<o>I wish I have a oh can that be a secret? I wish that because I want my mother to be happy and that she be happy and happy and happy.

<o>Who are your favorite singers/groups?

I like Jonas brothers. And I like Casting Crowns and Mercy Me, Beyonce and Chris August and Todd Agnew.

<o></o>
    What do you do when you want to have fun?

<o>I want to play the drum to have fun and go to the gym with Mom and play with kids at the kids section of LA Fitness and draw and crochet and now Mom is teaching me cross stitch, I have to be careful with the needle it can prick you.

<o>What would you do if you were invisible for one day?

<o>I would love to ride a plane and the pilot and the crew won't see me and I can fly with them and I can go to places I love to go. </o>
    <o></o>
    <o>What makes you mad sometimes?

<o>When my Dad does not pay attention to me and talks on the phone with his friends

Name a country you would love to visit one day? Tell us why you picked that country.

<o>I want to go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">France</st1lace></st1:country-region>. The people there are fancy. And they speak a classy language. And they have a beautiful country with mountains and plains and valleys and farm lands and cities and they do not have tornadoes and storm and hurricanes and volcanoes that erupt and the weather is not so hot I think.

<o>What question do you want to ask the next Member of the Week?

<o>If today is your last day on earth and you cannot return, what last thing you want to do before you leave the planet?
    <o></o>

</o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>

<o></o>
    </o>
    </o>
    <o></o>
    </o>

</o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>

<o></o>

FROG?

I do not have a pet frog. Momma you retyped it wrong. A turtle is not a frog. You funny Momma.
    Hannah Elisha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for sharing your story, Hannah! Oh, and Mom, it's a turtle, not a frog!
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Happiness Consultant
    Thanks for sharing Hannah ...

C'mon Mom! Everyone knows the difference between a frog and a turtle .. Ask Miss Piggy she's in love with a frog!
    "Trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty!" John Adams 1772

Snuffy / Ted

Turtles are cool. My daughter (now 20) and I have a special connection revolving around turtles that was created when she was very young and turtles were her favorite thing. She still has a whole lot of stuffed animal turtles!

Your MOTW was one of the first posts I read today, and it was a very fun one to read. Thanks for sharing!

That is a very interesting BIO Hannah. You have a lot of interests in things that will be important in life. It is neat that you like the subject Etiquette. You have a lot of love and fun in your heart and that is beautiful to see. That says a lot about you and a lot about your mother. You both are very special, it is obvious.

I believe you will do well in life with a great foundation in learning, love of people, animals, and fish, and a heart of gold. I wish you only the best.

Thank you for sharing.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

If you could spend your allowance on just one thing, what would it be?

<o>I would buy me a white car that drives fast and have 4 beautiful tires. I will be driving in 7 years you know and I have to learn how to drive.

</o>
    My kinda girl..

Congrats, Little Chacha...

--WH

Retired SOH Administrator

Aplogies...

My apologies....
    I was retyping her answers (at 3 am) and I was careful not to edit it.
    I tried to copy and paste but version on
    Mac to PC on gmail messes the format.
    do not ask me what I was trying to do. It was 3 am.
    Yes her pet turtle is "Crush" and
    he will live to be a 100 years old.

I enrolled her on Etiquette ~ a summer class,
    and I think she had fun with that.
    She now acts like a princess in training.
    She would pick up a pen on the floor bending her knees,
    And you know how I picked up a pen on the floor...

Thank you Hannah and C9G,
    I may never have a courage to be the MOTW
    Hannah is very courageous and NO FEAR!

Chacha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unhappy

Mother I did not mean to hurt your feelings.

Thank you beautiful people for reading my post. I hope you have fun knowing me. And knowing how an only child lives her everyday life. It is a always learning new things. I never get tired. Mr. Warhorse47. Maybe you are 47 years old. I like that car but I love the plane behind it better. If that car has sparkly tires chromm? will be my choice. Mr. Milton. thank you I hope I did not make you bored reading my post. Mr PRB is Mr Paul and I think you like R&B and N2056 does that mean your daughter is 20 and you are 56? Thank you very much everyone, do not forget to vote for me this school election. I will be running President of the school. Oh I am only in grade 4. When I am in grade five I can be school President. I want to be popular in school, I want to be good in everything I do. I want to excel in Math and other subjects. I want to be the best dressed in school. My Mom irons my uniform every night and make sure my shoes are clean, my hair neat, and my fingernails cut and my ears cleaned and my teeth brushed. Bye. Hannah
    Hannah Elisha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was 26 when she was born...and I'm 46 right now

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffy View Post
    Thanks for sharing Hannah ...

C'mon Mom! Everyone knows the difference between a frog and a turtle .. Ask Miss Piggy she's in love with a frog!

To Hermit the frog. Thank you Mr. Snuffy.
    Hannah Elisha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by N2056 View Post
    I was 26 when she was born...and I'm 46 right now
    Oh what is N2056. I think my guess is wrong then. Thank you Mr. N2056.
    Hannah Elisha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

N2056 is the registration number of the plane my Dad and I fly in. It took him 10 years to build!
    Here is a picture of him coming back from a flight.

Attachment 17781

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    A very neat interview Hannah!

I hope you become all the things you want to be.

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    BRAVO.. Hannah, I hope all shall be as you wish, and with your mother helping I am sure it shall be so..
    A wonderful interview, From a lovely young lady..
    Thany you very Much for sharing your life with us here..
    May Our Lord continue to Bless and keep you well..
    Your hobbit friend,
    Owen

My daughter has her Box turtle, from when she was a child still, Box turtles live a long time..

Very nice post there Miss Hannah Elisha, you have set some very good goals for someone your age and I can tell you are learning a lot from some excellent teachers - as in MOM!

I wish you well in your run for school President it is a big responsibility but well worth it, and if I could get back in school (I need some help with my spellering) I would vote for you! Hey it will be good training for when you want to run for President of the United States!

Mike "Ears Hopin" P
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

Made in France
    <o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o>Name a country you would love to visit one day? Tell us why you picked that country.

<o>I want to go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">France</st1lace></st1:country-region>. The people there are fancy. And they speak a classy language. And they have a beautiful country with mountains and plains and valleys and farm lands and cities and they do not have tornadoes and storm and hurricanes and volcanoes that erupt and the weather is not so hot I think.
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>

Hello Hannah,

Thank you for considering France as a nice place, with fancy citizens. I'm used to go in the Alps mountains for my hollidays. I think it's good to live in my country and generaly in Europe, we don't even know what Tornados and Hearthquakes are... but the storms starts to find their way here, and the summers becomes more and more hot : surely because of the global warmup. With also have a nice collection of volcanoes but they are sleeping since a very long time (look for Vulcania in Auvergne).
    But to have a right opinion of a place you must visit it by yourself, so You are welcome.
    I share you respect of animal lilfe, hope you will keep that feeling when you'll become older.
    [IMG]file:///C:/Technique/Skynet/MScash/ACC_airfield_codeHG/smileys-free-download-3318.gif[/IMG]
    I wish you all the best in your beginning life and for the future.
    Alain
    Free French Designer - Alain95
    North American planes addict

Quote Originally Posted by N2056 View Post
    N2056 is the registration number of the plane my Dad and I fly in. It took him 10 years to build!
    Here is a picture of him coming back from a flight.

Attachment 17781
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    A very neat interview Hannah!

I hope you become all the things you want to be.

Bill
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseHobbit View Post
    BRAVO.. Hannah, I hope all shall be as you wish, and with your mother helping I am sure it shall be so..
    A wonderful interview, From a lovely young lady..
    Thany you very Much for sharing your life with us here..
    May Our Lord continue to Bless and keep you well..
    Your hobbit friend,
    Owen

My daughter has her Box turtle, from when she was a child still, Box turtles live a long time..
    Quote Originally Posted by gigabyte View Post
    Very nice post there Miss Hannah Elisha, you have set some very good goals for someone your age and I can tell you are learning a lot from some excellent teachers - as in MOM!

I wish you well in your run for school President it is a big responsibility but well worth it, and if I could get back in school (I need some help with my spellering) I would vote for you! Hey it will be good training for when you want to run for President of the United States!

Mike "Ears Hopin" P
    Quote Originally Posted by alain95 View Post
    <o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o>Name a country you would love to visit one day? Tell us why you picked that country.

</o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>
    </o>

Hello Hannah,

Thank you for considering France as a nice place, with fancy citizens. I'm used to go in the Alps mountains for my hollidays. I think it's good to live in my country and generaly in Europe, we don't even know what Tornados and Hearthquakes are... but the storms starts to find their way here, and the summers becomes more and more hot : surely because of the global warmup. With also have a nice collection of volcanoes but they are sleeping since a very long time (look for Vulcania in Auvergne).
    But to have a right opinion of a place you must visit it by yourself, so You are welcome.
    I share you respect of animal lilfe, hope you will keep that feeling when you'll become older.
    [IMG]file:///C:/Technique/Skynet/MScash/ACC_airfield_codeHG/smileys-free-download-3318.gif[/IMG]
    I wish you all the best in your beginning life and for the future.
    Alain

Momma I need help Ido not know how to do this. I clicked all and all of them are on my screen.
    Hannah Elisha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like the plane you and your Dad fixed. My Mom and I are looking for some airplanes that is for sale. We do not have the money yet. Mom want to save for my college first.

Mr. Lionheart. Thank you Sir.

Mr. Hobbithouse. Thank you Sir.

Mr. Gigabyte. Thank you Sir.

Mr. Alain. Thank you Sir.
    Hannah Elisha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by gigabyte View Post

Mike "Ears Hopin" P
    Being a school President will be a lot of fun. I will enjoy to be one. If I enjoy it, they can too.

President of the United States of America? And live in the White House? And can have three or four dogs, and wave at people. And speak on TV. and
    Hannah Elisha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mr. Alan, so you live in France. I see pictures of your beautiful country. I have to go, my Mom is calling me. We will talk later. about France. Bye.
    Hannah Elisha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Thank you Hannah for telling us about yourself. Always remember, keep dreaming your dreams and keep working toward them. Do that and you will some day visit France and do lots of things.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

SOH-CM-2024
    Hey Lil Chacha.

I hope you and your mom had a lovely Labor Day, I wrote out a reply Sunday only to have it erased when we had an electrical outage before I sent it out. By the time our power came back, I was involved in the many duties old people have to perform daily. And yesterday we were so busy. My mother and my wife's mother and all of the nieces and nephews came out for spaghetti, chicken nuggets, and hot dogs. All beef hot dogs because one niece and one nephew are Islamic.

I do pray that you can go to France when you are older. A good way to do that is like I did when I was young. I wanted to go to Germany, so I took German in High School and college, then went to the University of Munich on a work-study program through the university I attended, Virginia Tech, where my study only involved a deeper knowledge of the German language and I worked in the kitchen four hours a day. I got to go everywhere on the weekend, I went to France by train and saw two stages of the Tour de France bicycle race and the French Grand Prix car race. I also saw the German Grand Prix that Summer, which was a long time ago in 1967, in what became known as the Summer of Love. I learned to love riding bicycles there and have been riding bicycles ever since, though I would still like to drive a white sports car.

Learn all your life, never think that you have learned enough, there is such a wide open world out there, in which there is much good and I am afraid much evil too. Learn to distinguish between the two.

I think there is a Chinese saying that translated says, "If you do not know where you are going, stand still." I always do that when life becomes too frantic and confusing and in just a few minutes I know my way again. :d

May God bless and keep you and your sweet mother, you are a very special young girl.

Caz

Thank you Mr. Cassie.

I read your reply. And I thank you for your good advise. I am trying to learn German language, I have a book on Conversational German. I try to learn one German word a day. My Mom knows I love you in German. And also I am trying to learn sign language for the deaf. In my school, we do not have language lessons yet, but I am learning to play the recorder. I want to learn the drums. Wait a minute, we are talking about language. I wish I could speak at least 3 different languages not including English. I want French first, then Japanese and German. I want to add Chinese but all I know in Chinese language is using the abacus. I can count one to ten in Chinese. When we sing karaoke with my Mom I want to sing and read the French songs. She sings Lady Marmalade, I do not know what it meant but she sings like this Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya here Mocha Choca lata ya ya Creole lady Marmalade Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir Voulez vous coucher avec moi That is only a song, I really do not know what that means, my Mom sings it all the time and this song is for adults. We went to my cousins' house and we had barbeque and karaoke. the big people were busy and we small people were busy playing and having fun. My Mom does not drink alcohol so she drinks only wine. We have a battery for our computers so when the power turns off we have time to save our games and work. If there is no power we use our generator it is really loud. We only used it once when we did not have power for three days that was when Charlie and three other hurricanes came to Orlando. We have a neighbor who has a little child and my Mom shared the generator at night. We have gas for cooking and hot water and dryer. My Mom always ask for directions when she doesn't know where she is going. Or she use her Navigation System Garmin. We use that whenever we go to other places. I love to learn new things. Right now I draw on my computer tablet and I can sit there drawing for a long time. But my Mom wants me to draw only on Fridays. Mom gives me a lot of homework. If I finish it early, that is the time I can go to SOH. I like it here. I ride bikes too, and Mom and Dad too but Mom ride with me not with Dad. I think you know that they are not good husband and wife, but they are good friends. Dad gives my Mom all things she needs. And Mom does not complain as long as she gets what she wants. I see them talk for a little bit. They do not hate each other. But my Mom does not like him to be her husband anymore. They broke up a long time ago. She does not want to have a husband she said. So she can take care of me. I do not know if I like to go to Germany, but I like to learn their language. Guten Tag Herr Cazzie. Wie spat ist is? Es ist elf Uhr. Ist das mittagessen fertig? Na und. Wie wars mit einer Kletterture I mean mountain. tragen sie mich. German looks easy, I think. daughter is Tocher and Soup is suppe. sunburned is sonnverbrant i forgot how you spell that but i know how to sound it. I forgot how you say mustard senf. ? My time is up Herr Cazzie. Thank you again for your good advice. Bye. Hannah. My Mom is calling me to brush my teeth and floss and gargle. See you tomorrow. I will do my homework at school so I can be here. Oh no.. bye... hold on Mom I have to send this first. you read it later.
    Hannah Elisha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

harleyman
    This was a fun read ChaCha....

You have many wonderful ambitions...Keep dreaming big....That is how mountains are moved...