Announcement: Its Time ............ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Announcement: Its Time ............

Best wishes SC and thanks for all you great skins.

Regards,
    B24Guy

Your work has been stellar, and has earned you a plaque in "the Basement".

SC skins are prime.

You are dismissed.

(but not separated from the service... :salute

Thanks, Jim.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...I toil in the shadow of Masters...

RTB ...Blue Devil ...Out.

SopwithC, it happens to everyone I guess. Myself I dont touch the pencils for weeks, months sometimes. I just loose the interest. But it's always temporarily, suddenly a book, film or a National geographic documentary trigger me again. Hope to see more work from you in future..

cheers
    Morton

Thanks for everything SC you gave us.

Huub

Many thanks for all your wonderfull skins, Jim

Trasno

Smile

The King is dead, long live the King!!

After all the great skins you have done and given to us, I hope you re-spawn to enjoy painting or enjoy anything else. May be painting with real paint. Thank you for all you have given us.

Thanks Pombee for taking the Paintshop.

Discus:salute:

Quote Originally Posted by Discus View Post

Thanks Pombee for taking the Paintshop.

Discus:salute:
    Hey Discus,

Thanks for the kind words. It's an honour to keep the Paintshop going. I'm just keeping it warm for Jim really, and pimping some of my stuff every so often.

Cheers,

PomBee.:ernae:

SC, all the best wishes for your future activities! I´m sorry to hear you stop painting airplanes, I like your work very much! Hope you come back someday!

PomBee, thanks for keeping the Paintshop alive! I look forward to these P-36 skins!

SC,
    If you decide to do more CFS2 projects later, I will always be keeping an eye out for them to download! Thanks for all your generosity and fine work through the years. My best wishes for your other endeavors and look forward to you around the forum.

Pombee,
    Thanks for taking over the site. Will this mean more Hurricane paints? :mixedsmi:

Hi Guys.

Oglivie - I've decided to give the Hurri's a rest for a while, so I'll try some more varied stuff. I visited mariereid today, and he gave me a great book called "No Prouder Place" which is a history of Canadian Aircrews in Bomber Command. It has some lovely colour plates of Lancs, Wellingtons, and, appropriately for Nova Scotia, Halifaxes which have tickled my fancy.

Skylane - I finished and tested the first and second skin packs for the Mohawks today, so I hope to have them uploaded to the Paintshop soon.

Cheers,

PomBee.:salute:

Smile

Sopwith,

Thank for you awesome work and all your help. I too hope you get the bug again to come back. Everyone always comes back.

Ryan
    Just another bum looking for change......

hewman100
    SC, your vast catalogue of work has breathed an extra vitality into some of the brightest stars in the CFS2 constellation of aircraft.

The best of luck in all your future endeavours.

Pombee, stop selling your own talents short my friend. Having had the honour of test flying many of your Hurri skins I can attest that you are another gifted fella in the paintshop.

Looking forward to these RCAF Heavies. They did love their nose-art, as did the Aussies.

Quote Originally Posted by hewman100 View Post
    Pombee, stop selling your own talents short my friend. Having had the honour of test flying many of your Hurri skins I can attest that you are another gifted fella in the paintshop.

Looking forward to these RCAF Heavies. They did love their nose-art, as did the Aussies.
    Thanks for the support, my friend. The Mohawk skins are now with SC for testing, so I hope to upload them soon. Another benefit of taking over at the Paintshop is that I got to test the Stuka skins last night! How cool is that!!!!!

PomBee.

Hi Sopwith,
    I just wanted to say Thanks for your artwork. :ernae:
    Being able to do skins is an art you know.

See You About, Dave

Some day it will start itching again....until then: thanks!

:salute:

Cees

Members who have read this thread: 0