Freeware Vulcan 558 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freeware Vulcan 558

Quote Originally Posted by Tim-HH View Post
    I doubt that PSS has released the Vulcan as freeware! I mean JustFlight still sells the Vulcan so why should PSS release the Vulcan as freeware? And even if, do you really think PSS would choose Avsim.ru for the release? I would say it's pirate stuff and therefore wouldn't download it...

Greeting
    Tim
    I tend to agree I'm afraid. I ain't deleting mine though, I paid for it and have had lots of fun with it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tim-HH View Post
    I doubt that PSS has released the Vulcan as freeware! I mean JustFlight still sells the Vulcan so why should PSS release the Vulcan as freeware? And even if, do you really think PSS would choose Avsim.ru for the release? I would say it's pirate stuff and therefore wouldn't download it...

Greeting
    Tim
    I have run into some FS Websites that are still selling payware aircraft and scenery, yet the original authors who allowed those sites to host that payware, have since released said models to the freeware community. I won't name names tho. As JD said, the payware Vulcan from PSS (Boxed Version from Just Flight) comes with numerous variants as well as RAF Cottsmore Scenery and was originally for FS2002. I find it strange that there is no read-me included in the "freeware" download, mentioned in this thread.
    While it is in my best interests not to offend (Lord knows I have done enough of that around here), I tend to agree with Tim-HH and would not download the file. As far as AVSIM.RU, I don't think they know when someone uploads a file that may or may not be intended to be available as a "freeware" download. If this is indeed a payware model, which I think it may be.... If you let the admins at AVSIM.RU know, I'm sure they will remove the file smartly.

PS -- JD, that's a jolly good trick in your screenie, launching trusty ol' 558 from the deck of a flat top. That would have to be one heck of a catapult!

JMFO -- BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

I don't mean to take awqay from Paul's thread, but I saw this on avsim.ru and was wondering where the Mig 21 is to download. My friend Joe Gano flies one out of here, KILG. I need the pc version to see what I'm missing. :costumes:

http://www.avsimrus.com/files.phtml?...ction=comments
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

Quote Originally Posted by fliger747 View Post
    Back in the 70's I saw the Vulcan fly at the Abbosford (BC) airshow. The most amazing part was a 360 degree turn at low altitude around the infield!

T.
    Hey saw the same show !

Used to live in Langley.

Pretty impressive seeing that big under belly eh?
    Lightning -=BS=-CO [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Planes-11
    Quote Originally Posted by fliger747 View Post
    Back in the 70's I saw the Vulcan fly at the Abbosford (BC) airshow. The most amazing part was a 360 degree turn at low altitude around the infield!

T.

I was at Farnborough 2008 and I just can't say enough about this Bird. The burn resonance on take off is awesome. For more information on the Vulcan, visit the following Links, they are quite handy:-

And a (NOT SO) final word from PSS

Quote Originally Posted by JDTinballs View Post
    I tend to agree I'm afraid. I ain't deleting mine though, I paid for it and have had lots of fun with it.....
    I swear I've sen those shots before, did you post them a year or so back?

I downloaded the ARK4 off of Claccisc British Files, I assume its the same carrier as the one you use but whenever I try to use it I get a building crash, any ideas why?
    All modern aircraft have four dimensions: Length, Width, Height and Polotics. The TSR.2 simply got the first three right

To reply to GT182 the best FREEWARE Mig 21 i know of is available at Avsim. Just search for Pierre Marchadier.

Regards Paul Day.

Not A New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebar View Post
    I swear I've sen those shots before, did you post them a year or so back?

I downloaded the ARK4 off of Claccisc British Files, I assume its the same carrier as the one you use but whenever I try to use it I get a building crash, any ideas why?
    There was a fix for that - but I don't know where it is these days. Sorry.

kurt

Thanks for the clue, I found the fix.....

HMS Ark Royal revised Bgl's (Download #98766)

at Avsim
    All modern aircraft have four dimensions: Length, Width, Height and Polotics. The TSR.2 simply got the first three right

I hate to do this, but after discussing with other admin's, I feel the need to close this thread. While it's easy enough to search the Russian page for the file, I don't want to see our site accused of anything even remotely resembling the promotion of pirated software.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home