FlyTampa Buffalo (KBUF) - Released!

Thread: FlyTampa Buffalo (KBUF) - Released!

FlyTampa Buffalo (KBUF) - Released!

http://www.flytampa.org/

Looks like another amazing release!
    Ark
    --------------------------
    Win7 64-bit
    Asus P6T Deluxe mobo
    Core i7 920 @ 4.0
    6GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
    Evga GTX 480 SC+
    SB X-FI Fatality
    640GB WD "Black"
    Dell 3007WFP-HC 30" LCD / Acer H233H 23" LCD

TY TY TY, Ive been killing myself looking for Caribean scenery and the have a ton of payware and freeware (PWC)

LouP

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    TY TY TY, Ive been killing myself looking for Caribean scenery and the have a ton of payware and freeware (PWC)

LouP
    Just a heads up, when you buy the Buffalo Airport, you get 50% off on the Carribean scenery. :ernae:
    Ark
    --------------------------
    Win7 64-bit
    Asus P6T Deluxe mobo
    Core i7 920 @ 4.0
    6GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
    Evga GTX 480 SC+
    SB X-FI Fatality
    640GB WD "Black"
    Dell 3007WFP-HC 30" LCD / Acer H233H 23" LCD

These guys make great stuff!![FlyTampa] Highly detailed and very FPS friendly!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Patrick

Interesting looking scenery, though I can't say I've ever flown there in FS (real world though).

I sure hope that AB/Inbev doesn't see the promo shot! They will want "royalties" I'm sure. (No "Bud" or "Budlight" on nuttin' w/o their consent - dealt with them before in my job - not always easy to deal with!)

Thanks for the heads up on the scenery. Might just have to spring for it.

Bill

Don't forget to go to the forum under the Caribean scenery to get the link to the freeware stuff.

LouP

This looks great, I already have the Newport Niagara scenery (although my upgrade that to the aerosoft version) so this will fit in nicely. My wife is from Buffalo, so we fly up there occassionally.

It's great looking scenry and works very well with the Aerosoft Niagara scenery. I just flew from the Buffalo to New York and now New York City is very drab in comparison to what's displayed in the Buffalo/Niagara combination. I do also own the Manhatten X from Aerosoft and while it looks great, just leaves the rest of the burroughs looking very drab.

It's a great buy, espeically if you get the Grenadines with it too at 1/2 off the price.

Matt

Members who have read this thread: 0