RAZBAM A-7E Corsair II repaints? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RAZBAM A-7E Corsair II repaints?

Thanks Bruce!

NC

Downloading now! Thanks Bruce!

Resurrecting a VERY old thread that I started, way back in 2010! I am going through my files, and am missing (if it ever existed) a A-7E paint of VA-87 "Golden Warriors", in Lo-Viz colors. I have a Hi-Vis paint by Warhawk1130 (SOH member). He hasn't been active on here since 2018. His Facebook page also has been inactive since the same time frame.There undoubtedly are more paints for the Razbam A-7 which were done that I do not have. I am checking. NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Resurrecting a VERY old thread that I started, way back in 2010! I am going through my files, and am missing (if it ever existed) a A-7E paint of VA-87 "Golden Warriors", in Lo-Viz colors. I have a Hi-Vis paint by Warhawk1130 (SOH member). He hasn't been active on here since 2018. His Facebook page also has been inactive since the same time frame.There undoubtedly are more paints for the Razbam A-7 which were done that I do not have. I am checking. NC
    Flightsim has a lot of lo-vis markings for the RAZBAM A-7, done by Antonio Diaz. I've counted six packs of them. You might find VA-87 in one of them, perhaps.
    They're named "razbam_a7_usn_lv_part1.zip" to "razbam_a7_usn_lv_part6.zip" inclusive. Note the 'lv' in the filenames.

There are also several hi-vis packs (hv), so don't get them confused.

Dave
    Last edited by dhazelgrove; June 1st, 2020 at 23:21. Reason: EDIT: There's a VA-87 lo-vis paint in Part 4.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Like Dave says, Diaz did some nice paints and his Low Vis Pack 4 has a low vis VA-87.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib...ght&fid=194059

Cheers,

DL