Ant's Airplanes Releases Tecnam Sierra - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ant's Airplanes Releases Tecnam Sierra

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Anderson View Post
    Might be a bit thick after a few brews, but everything I see leads to the purchase page.
    Do I say buy and not get charged?
    No, don't buy (unless you haven't already bought it).

Go to the www.flightsimstore.com

Click on My Account and log in.

Overview should show your previous orders.

Click on the one for the Sierra.

And click on the download link to download the new installer.

That's the magic. Got it, like it even better, better FPS as I see it. Many thanks.
    Was no overview, but found the link, must be tough dealing with different browsers and presentations to customers, etc.
    Happy as a clam, one satisfied customer. Looking foward to more. Where do I sign up?

out side view looking at the canopy opening...the Pilot and passenger duck down to let it go by every flight I find a little something...CL

Thank you very much anthony - great work and customer service

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by mikew View Post
    Anthony,

Outstanding job on this LSA. I'm having a great time with it! Flying and painting... here's a couple in the works:

Attachment 17375Attachment 17378Attachment 17377Attachment 17376

Thanks!

Mike
    Not to prod, but was just wondering - have you been able to post either of these yet? If not, am happy to wait, but I'll be at the front of the line for 10T...
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Now that I have a bit of spare time available here's a couple of paints I've done.

Pro-Sky Port Augusta is an Australian one
    http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...a-lsa-24-4998/

and ROZ is an NZ one (and is the sister Tecnam Arrows plane to TVB)
    http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...ra-lsa-zk-roz/

Someone mentioned earlier that they were having problems with the flight sim store so now you can buy the aircraft from SimMarket

Here is the link to the product page on simmarket.

http://secure.simmarket.com/ants-air...m-sierra.phtml

Updated to ver. 1.2
    Thanks a lot Mr. Anthony!
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Where is it? http://www.antsairplanes.com/sierralsa.html
    I Cant see, only infos about 1.1.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I've sent the info about the 1.2 update to the various resellers yesterday.

So far only FSpilotshop and Simmarket have updated their servers. So if you have bought the Sierra from either of these two resellers you would log onto your account with the reseller and redownload the installer package.

Once PC Aviator and flightsimstore update there product pages then I will update my website with the 1.2 information.

Flightsimstore have updated...Im downloading now. Thanks for the update of something that I already thought was perfect. Looking forward to the updated GPS and using the autopilot when I feel lazy..:salute:

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    Flightsimstore have updated...Im downloading now. Thanks for the update of something that I already thought was perfect. Looking forward to the updated GPS and using the autopilot when I feel lazy..:salute:
    Ok Naki, are you downloading AntsSierraV120 ? That is the name of the new 1.2 update (V120 = version 1.2). Flightsimstore haven't updated their product page yet though.

Great just got greater with update.

Don't have RXP gauges (removed all references), but the setup/ini program for passenger and cold&dark is very much appreciated. Many thanks.

Hi Anthony,

I have been eyeing this up for a very long while, I am wondering what does the 1.2 update give you, and does it affect the VC? Also, do the switches make a sound when clicked?

Regards,
    Craig :-)
    Craig Tatley
    No DC-3 without the DC-2

http://www.dc2-fs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by anthony31 View Post
    Ok Naki, are you downloading AntsSierraV120 ? That is the name of the new 1.2 update (V120 = version 1.2). Flightsimstore haven't updated their product page yet though.
    Yep all good..version 1.2 loaded

SWEET

Lovely little touches on the update

Thanks you very much

Nice update Anthony! Love the Sierra setup app.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Thanks Naki

I tell you, it can be a real bother trying to coordinate these sorts of things with all these different resellers. Everybody has their own way of doing things .

Members who have read this thread: 0