Wilcopub Avanti II for FS2004 - Released!

Thread: Wilcopub Avanti II for FS2004 - Released!

Wilcopub Avanti II for FS2004 - Released!

Now available at Wilcopub:

http://www.wilcopub....ion=prod_avanti

I am about to put my little copilot to bed so I have not had a chance to purchase yet. I will post some thoughts a little later tonight after I get the chance to purchase and make a flight.
    Ark
    --------------------------
    Win7 64-bit
    Asus P6T Deluxe mobo
    Core i7 920 @ 4.0
    6GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
    Evga GTX 480 SC+
    SB X-FI Fatality
    640GB WD "Black"
    Dell 3007WFP-HC 30" LCD / Acer H233H 23" LCD

Let us know!!!!! I for one have been following this for a while; I currently own the FSD one, which is fun and nice looking (considering its age)....curious to see this, since Ifly just released the new 737 for FS9, what to buy?? Been a while since I have been in this predicament in FS9....:ernae:
    Matt

...and did they fix all the ailments it had when released for FSX prior to this version?
    -John-

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Ark,

If you get this, can you tell me if it has all the cool details as the FSX version? Such as people in the back seat, visible turbine engine with cowling raised up, co pilot?

I want this bad. Looks like one brilliantly done model. Love that FMC in there also.

Thanks for the heads up on the website. Just watched that video on it.

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Quote Originally Posted by jkcook28 View Post
    ...and did they fix all the ailments it had when released for FSX prior to this version?

....I wasn't aware that the FSX'ers were having problems with it? Guess I wasn't following it closely enough...
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Ark,

If you get this, can you tell me if it has all the cool details as the FSX version? Such as people in the back seat, visible turbine engine with cowling raised up, co pilot?

I want this bad. Looks like one brilliantly done model. Love that FMC in there also.

Thanks for the heads up on the website. Just watched that video on it.

Bill
    Hey Bill,

I have yet to do any flight tests as of yet, but visually it would appear that the FS9 version sort of missed out on some of those details you asked about.

Here is my post at Avsim:

Ok, so I purchased the Avanti II and my initial tests (I start with the model) show that some of the model issues from V1 of the FSX version are still present. The textures seem very bright (not an FSX v1 issue) (I am not using the ENB Series mod) and there seems to be some texture files or something on the inside of the passenger windows. There are also a few model errors here and there that I reported with the FSX version which were fixed in SP1 and SP2. I did not seem to have the sound issues that were preset in the FSX version or the POS INIT issue I had with v1 of the FSX offering. The VC also looks quite a bit more "toned down" texture/modeling wise as compared to the FSX version. There also appears to be less animations for the FS2004 version (only 1 pilot, no passengers in the back, no moveable sun visors, etc..). I have not checked the engine cowling and whatnot yet (I will get back to you on that).

Hope that aswers your questions, Bill.
    Ark
    Win7 64-bit
    Asus P6T Deluxe mobo
    Core i7 920 @ 4.0
    6GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
    Evga GTX 480 SC+
    SB X-FI Fatality
    640GB WD "Black"

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    Hey Bill,

I have yet to do any flight tests as of yet, but visually it would appear that the FS9 version sort of missed out on some of those details you asked about.

Here is my post at Avsim:

Ok, so I purchased the Avanti II and my initial tests (I start with the model) show that some of the model issues from V1 of the FSX version are still present. The textures seem very bright (not an FSX v1 issue) (I am not using the ENB Series mod) and there seems to be some texture files or something on the inside of the passenger windows. There are also a few model errors here and there that I reported with the FSX version which were fixed in SP1 and SP2. I did not seem to have the sound issues that were preset in the FSX version or the POS INIT issue I had with v1 of the FSX offering. The VC also looks quite a bit more "toned down" texture/modeling wise as compared to the FSX version. There also appears to be less animations for the FS2004 version (only 1 pilot, no passengers in the back, no moveable sun visors, etc..). I have not checked the engine cowling and whatnot yet (I will get back to you on that).

Hope that aswers your questions, Bill.

Thanks Ark,

Yep, that answers them.

Maybe they'll like the tutorial on high poly, limitless model exporting for FS2004 I did. :d

Then we could have the FSX model in FS9.

Hoooo rah!
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Thanks Ark,

Yep, that answers them.

Maybe they'll like the tutorial on high poly, limitless model exporting for FS2004 I did. :d

Then we could have the FSX model in FS9.

Hoooo rah!

That would be great!!

Speaking of which, I can't wait to see what you have in store down the road. :ernae:
    Ark
    Win7 64-bit
    Asus P6T Deluxe mobo
    Core i7 920 @ 4.0
    6GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
    Evga GTX 480 SC+
    SB X-FI Fatality
    640GB WD "Black"

besides from the issues mentioned
    it is a very good plane