Goodbye Alphasim hello Virtavia

Thread: Goodbye Alphasim hello Virtavia

Goodbye Alphasim hello Virtavia

Just a head's up, the title says it all. Just glad to have given them some of my hard earned cash the other day.

Regards Paul Day.

Charter Member 2011

Exclamation

Hmm where's the C-17 in all that, I do wonder?

*****, don't know if you read the wholw thing or not; I didn't my first time. But saw it the second time around...

"It will be a few weeks before all the full stock will be available as new Virtavia self-installers, so please be patient if you require a particular model. The pricing of the Virtavia add-ons will match last AlphaSim prices, in many cases models with 'Expansion Packs' such as the A-6E and Yak-52 have been amalgamated into a single package. The C-17 VC work is continuing and arrangements for the free download of this by existing owners will be made at the Virtavia site when the work is finished. An announcement about the C-17 VC and a series of screen shots will be made there in several days, although release will not be for some time yet. The AlphaSim database and store login will be maintained indefinitely and anyone wanting tech support or a download counter reset needs only to e-mail the usual address or use the Virtavia.com support ticket system. The AlphaSim Freeware pages will be maintained and linked to at the Virtavia site."
    Matt

Charter Member 2011

Thanks Matt, I did not read the whole thing...
    I previously went out on a limb in the FSX forum, in support of ALPHA delivering on this, and got soundly dumped on.
    Very glad to hear it is not forgotten, I'd be deeply embarrassed.
    (Not to mention, out of pocket!)

I saw some screenies of the Virtavia prowler the other day and thought it looked a lot like the Alpha model, now I understand why!

Happy day's

Alphsim under another name! Well, that marks the end of an era!

:salute:

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    Alphsim under another name! Well, that marks the end of an era!

:salute:

Cees
    Geezz... No Kidding, Cees. I think I have nearly the entire FS9 catalog of AlphaSim planes... except the A6 Intruder and some of the helicopters. I'm not real sure I will know how to act without having the AlphaSim name around anymore... LOL! (I don't know how to act anyhow so it really doesn't matter).

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Members who have read this thread: 0