Tutorials translations

Thread: Tutorials translations

Tutorials translations

Hi all

In line with the multi language CFS2 efforts being made Iīm translating some great tutorials found here at SOH to make them available and enhance the experience and joy that CFS2 can bring to the not so fluent in english.

With the authorīs permission already granted Iīve done Ramiīs ETO scenery install guide and Dvslatsīs version of this guide for PTO. The preliminary docs are being checked by Peperez and Trasno. Next I will check and update the links to the correct after-server crash adresses. Also Iīve already finished Chapter I of the excellent Codyīs Mission Building Handbook.

Next in line could be some or all of Ramiīs campaign installation guides and his future release: CFS1 to CFS2 mission convertion tutorial.

I think that Achimīs airfields installation readme files would be found very useful, as Maskriderīs scenery, and Brunoskīs Malta scenery install guide, and Jean Bomberīs Afnor scenery Part I,..... But permission is in need to be asked here first.

Any particular need or suggestion is welcomed.

May be some one else could translate this files to other languages.

Cheers, Discus

Alpine, CA in San Diego's beautiful back country!

I think this is a great idea, Discus. Feel free to translate anything of mine that you deem worthy of translation and feel free to contact me with and questions or suggestions.

MR
    "A sandwich and a cup of coffee, and then off to violin-land, where all is sweetness and delicacy and harmony, and there are no red-headed clients to vex us with their conundrums.”

― Sherlock Holmes

MR Downloads at SOH
    MR Albums at SOH MR Web Site

Thanks MR. Will certainly do.

Discus

Discus,

my policy is (and always will be) that you can do with my contributions what ever you want without my particular permission as long as you give me some credit. But if you want to you have my permission.

Cheers

Achim

Thanks

Thanks Achim

Another CFS2 "classic" for translation.

Cheers, Discus:salute:

Members who have read this thread: 0