Xtreme Reductions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xtreme Reductions

Glad to see that the Lear it's upgraded.A NASA paint for the Lear would be wonderfull...
    As for the X-1...it is a masterpiece!

The Update should feature the release of a paint kit as well, it wasnt made available before.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Jodry-VJPL View Post
    This is the latest bit of work on the desktop from the retrofitting of the Lear 20 cockpit texture set using Vray, for the upgrade to the package from Extreme Prototypes.
    Huge improvement, Chuck. Looking like a real panel now, instead of that flat thing with no depth that it comes with. I really appreciate the effort here and I'm surprised, as their reply to my email about this when I bought it a long time ago didn't seem to indicate they even understood what the issue was.

cheers,
    steve

On the subject of huge improvements i worked on the exterior today and again using Vray and 3DS rendered dirt , shadows then occlusion shading in three passes that were assembled into the paintkit as layers and will be applied on the previous texture set.

The paint kit will have the lines, crap and shadows available as seperate layers to play with over whatever livery.

You gotta get up pretty early to catch this old girl sleeping.

Attachment 15468Attachment 15469Attachment 15470Attachment 15471

Members who have read this thread: 0