problems loading planes (CTD)

Thread: problems loading planes (CTD)

problems loading planes (CTD)

hm looks like I have to reinstall FS9 since some planes that work perfect a few weeks ago now crashing FS9 when direct loading after Startup no problem when loading standard aircraft and then switch to desired third party aircraft strange

Best Regards
    Thomas

Hi,

no problem when loading standard aircraft and then switch to desired third party aircraft strange
    Not so strange at all ... :mix-smi:
    Some third party aircraft devellopers warn (in their readme or install PDF documents) to start the simulation with a default plane and after load their model otherwise some strange phenomena(s) can occur
    So for no problems .. the way to go is:
    Default start flight with default plane
    Load the third party plane after ....

I was going to ask, can you load a default aircraft without it crashing? If so they the sim is probably fine; some add-on is wrecking it. Re-installing probably isn't going to fix it (unless some add-on went in there and tweaked things to suit itself at the cost of everything else).

What is the offending aircraft?
    :ernae:

can confirm default aircraft load without crashing but some of my alphasim fleet doesnt
    I first recognized that problem yesterday after installing yak52 expansion but all planes load OK after loading default aircraft first (I doesn't think this plane is the main cause)

looks bit like conflict between something

@claudius24
    I recognized phenomenas like wrong fuel consumption if not loading default aircraft before

Best Regards
    Tom

found one possible reason
    it was my highly tweaked FS9.cfg that had troubles with some planes

but still having the problems

PS:
    Problem found
    starting from flytampa LOWW Alphasim Yak 52 Expansion starts superb everytime
    starting from Lago Rivolto (LIPI) CTD Everytime when using Alphasim Yak 52 Expansion

must be a conflict initialising the Yak and some other Airplanes at LIPI if I initialize at LOWW and then switch to LIPI all work fine

Best Regards
    Tom

Members who have read this thread: 0