Guess the New England Airport

Thread: Guess the New England Airport

Guess the New England Airport

Hey, you hotshot New England pilots -- can you guess which field this is? Leave me a comment on the blog if you think you've got it.

http://iblueyonder.com/guess-the-airport/

I know it, it's that shed you know in new England round the corner from Algeria 0-0, Gerrard was knackered and Lennon is a legend lane!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

I guessed PQI, but I think I'm wrong...I should have read your blog more carefully!

Fitchburg Municipal, Fitchburg, Massachusetts.

"No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Dain Arns View Post
    Fitchburg
    Nicely done, Dain. Dang, I thought that was going to go on a bit longer... heh.

Charter Member 09
    Dang it Bill,you had to go off the straight and narrow and find yourself out in the wilds of Fitchburg, the land of heathens and whores. Serves you right. No wonder it took an outlander to pick out the place. We New Englanders prefer to ignore the place.
    Would you like to ride in my big green tractor?.

What a cool old hangar! ... and from what helldiver says...just my kind of place!

CaptainCernick
    Here's hoping the guys at Orbx choose this region for their next FTX treatment...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCernick View Post
    Here's hoping the guys at Orbx choose this region for their next FTX treatment...
    They've laid out their roadmap for future development, and New England isn't on it... not yet, anyway. That won't stop me from building it out further anyway. I've been journeying to this part of the country for several years now, stacking away photos of airports to add to my list. Right now, I've got 5 more airports fully documented, in addition to Plum Island. Look for more info soon!