Gettin Y'r Kicks

Thread: Gettin Y'r Kicks

Gettin Y'r Kicks

Ever since i first ran the Grand Canyon in FS it’s been my favourite way to blow off a hard day’s work and just have a few kicks hell raising , there is something kinda Star Wars pod racing about the whole experience.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
    <o></o>
    While this aint no pod racer it has become my favourite ride to shoot the Canyon, it corners like a quarter horse and its going to be a hoot running the beta team into a few tight spots. <o></o>
    <o></o>
    The paintjob is one of a number being worked on to give 8 players their own plane, i have been <o></o>
    part of Props Air Racing for about five years and this baby is going to scare those boys, 1.6 to 1 Thrust / Weight Ratio .. flies like a barn swallow but is a beast to handle on the ground.<o></o>

Attachment 10690Attachment 10689

Oh man!

That looks great. It should be major fun to toss around the sky :d
    Regards,
    Robert

when and where will this be available? This looks like a cool plane to fly!

Pearl Harbor Project developer
    ROFL!! I just did the Canyon run today to test the new rig.
    crashAZ- Virtual Navy
    [SIGPIC]http://www.sim-outhouse.net/images/rtwr2013/rtwr2013_sm.png[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    when and where will this be available? This looks like a cool plane to fly!
    Yeah what developer is this going to be released under???

Looks quite fun! I enjoy Piglet's Zlin, not quite 3D flight capable but darn close!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

This looks so cool!

What is this eactly, looks like a Turbo Bipe?
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

I think it's Pitts S1-11

or Pitt's Challenger (which is modified from Pitts S-2B if I understand right)

The package is being assembled by FSD for release this summer and is called " The NRG Racing Series " and is based on the original version of this marriage between a Pitts design and turbine engine called the

Turbine Toucan

The climb records to 3000 & 6000 meters were established by this demon built for the air show circuit and as a long time air racer i have been looking for years for a subject to build a new class around.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

The full length ailerons and large control surfaces make this plane highly responsive and its pure power drives it along at better than 300 mph at sea level, testing this on the red bull circuit has shown its promise in competition and with the built in missions for 4SD Reno and multiple time trials there is plenty to keep ones skills honed both within multiplayer and on my own practicing on the various courses. <o></o>

As much as Flight Simming is serious business especially if you go the Vatsim route, but for me it’s always been about having a bit of fun and without a doubt this is the baddest bird in my nest . <o></o>

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    Yeah what developer is this going to be released under???

Looks quite fun! I enjoy Piglet's Zlin, not quite 3D flight capable but darn close!
    Don't all aircraft fly in 3 dimensions?

Fantastic Chuck, looks awesome and sounds awesomer, thats not even a word but I'm inventing it for this bird!!:ernae:
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    Don't all aircraft fly in 3 dimensions?

This is a reference to the 3D flight box used in aerobatic competition.

Yeah the term may be better suited for R/C aerobatic planes....

Mainly it means the aircraft can climb vertical and keep going, IE a thrust to weight ratio of greater than 1:1 - usually more like 1.5:1
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Members who have read this thread: 0