Anybody have trouble..AirWrench?

Thread: Anybody have trouble..AirWrench?

Anybody have trouble..AirWrench?

Anybody have trouble getting a new activation code from the AirWrench guy when you have to re-install it?

I purchased this some time ago and since had to re-install my OS. Now I need a new validation code but the guy won't answer my emails. Go figure. I guess you have to buy it again? Tough chew for me as I re-install my OS yearly as a maintenance procedure.

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

Airwrench

Never a problem with me. Email him and a day later he responds. Jerry is always on top of things. He maybe away on holiday?

Thanks for the info. It's been 2 weeks, and 2 emails. I'll try again later. Vacations are nice, especially long ones.

No, I can confirm what Ted says - Jerry's as straight as they come. If he isn't answering, there'll be a good reason why he can't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Use the email address given on his website and include the serial number of your copy. Never failed for me. Or have you changed email address since you first got AirWrench?

http://www.mudpond.org/AirWrench_main.htm

Oh, and be polite - I'm sure he'll appreciate it.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Members who have read this thread: 1