Few F-35 screenshots...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Few F-35 screenshots...

Few F-35 screenshots...

It is almost ready... but no release date yet as I'm still having major problems with the internet connection in my new home...
    Anyway it just needs few hours of work. An early warning: do not expect all the magic functions of the real F-35 you might have seen on youtube - but there should be everything you need.

As for the price, it has not been decided yet - but should be in the 10-15€ range, which I think it is reasonable and in-line with the project financial target (which is break even and then...provide some funding for the remake of the Tomcat and Goshawk).
    From the "technical" perspective the project is quite basic, and definitely not in the same league as the VRS Hornet, but I am happy with the quality level.

Also,the custom HUD by Neutrino (based on Scott Prinz's work) and the enhancements to the flight model done by Roberto Leonardo seem to work very well - and I wish to thank both of them for their contribution.

I hope you will like it :-)

Attachment 9832Attachment 9830Attachment 9831

Looking awesome Dino! I have to ask an obvious question... this is the F35 A right, not the VTOL one? You'd need the attention of Rob Barandregt for that.

LPXO in FSX...at friggin long last

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyplanetXO View Post
    Looking awesome Dino! I have to ask an obvious question... this is the F35 A right, not the VTOL one? You'd need the attention of Rob Barandregt for that.

LPXO in FSX...at friggin long last
    F-35A = CTOL (Conventional Take-Off and Landing)
    F-35B = V/STOL
    F-35C = Carrierborne

Looking good Dino :salute:

looks good dino , keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by conork View Post
    looks good dino , keep up the good work
    Ditto from me. I think you should know your quality of work is such that it's causing another producer of the F35 to slow their development decisively, so will definitely be purchasing yours as soon as it's released.

Matt

Great work Deano!!! Really cant wait to shred the skys with this baby!
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Ditto from me. I think you should know your quality of work is such that it's causing another producer of the F35 to slow their development decisively, so will definitely be purchasing yours as soon as it's released.

Matt
    Me too, looks stunning!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Thanks for the appreciation!

Yes, this package will depict the F-35A only.
    At present I've completed the AA-1 (initial F-35 program prototype), the AF-1 (first "weight optimized" prototype) and a generic F-35A. Each one has a unique external model.

I would like to do the AF-2 (weapons test vehicle) and a 58th FS (main training unit) plane. I'll make another attempt at a fictional Thunderbirds livery (as per Lockheed Martin renderings) but the first try was not looking that good... Also, a model with external loads is in the works, but it is not coming very well either...it may be that, after 10 months, I lost the inspiration...

The VC will be shared between the models - it is relatively accurate, although it is a "patchwork" of different "versions" (mainly it is the AA-1 cockpit - but some of the canopy details come from BF-2 pics).

I'd love to make the F-35B and F-35C too... but (apart from the VTOL dynamics) there are significant design differences...and they would require a lot more work. So, I decided to do the F-35A only - in order to keep the project manageable and deliver it in a reasonable time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Cattaneo View Post
    Thanks for the appreciation!

I'd love to make the F-35B and F-35C too... but (apart from the VTOL dynamics) there are significant design differences...and they would require a lot more work. So, I decided to do the F-35A only - in order to keep the project manageable and deliver it in a reasonable time.
    It is pity, but a reasonable pity. Congratulations for the model. It looks superb, as is all your previous work. Thanks a lot

raptor19
    Looks great Dino! Don't forget to post here where to get it when it becomes available.

It does look good. A person can't have everything, though. I'm very thankfull for all that I have, and the F-35A that I will soon have! Kudos.

Looks Spectacular!

I'm a buyer, especially if it goes to support the T-45...a great gift to the community. Thanks Dino.
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    mark me down for one!!

Glad to see you are selling the plane for a reasonable amount. Can't afford $50-$70 planes anymore.

Just let me know where and when.
    Can't wait.

Z-DarthVader
    Quote Originally Posted by peter12213 View Post
    Me too, looks stunning!

I concur!!! Just ruined a perfectly good keyboard by drooling over it!!

DV

Quote Originally Posted by b52bob View Post
    mark me down for one!!

Glad to see you are selling the plane for a reasonable amount. Can't afford $50-$70 planes anymore.

I agree ! Some of these models are just way out of reach .

It is almost ready... but no release date yet as I'm still having major problems with the internet connection in my new home...
    Anyway it just needs few hours of work. An early warning: do not expect all the magic functions of the real F-35 you might have seen on youtube - but there should be everything you need.

As for the price, it has not been decided yet - but should be in the 10-15€ range, which I think it is reasonable and in-line with the project financial target (which is break even and then...provide some funding for the remake of the Tomcat and Goshawk).
    From the "technical" perspective the project is quite basic, and definitely not in the same league as the VRS Hornet, but I am happy with the quality level.

Also,the custom HUD by Neutrino (based on Scott Prinz's work) and the enhancements to the flight model done by Roberto Leonardo seem to work very well - and I wish to thank both of them for their contribution.

I hope you will like it :-)

Attachment 9832Attachment 9830Attachment 9831

This is a great plane you have made . Don't under estimate your self . You are very talented . I have paid a lot more for a lot less . You will have great pride after you release it,and it will inspire you to do more

Whats next ? Maybe a nice raptor ?

Quote Originally Posted by XLR8 View Post

This is a great plane you have made . Don't under estimate your self . You are very talented . I have paid a lot more for a lot less . You will have great pride after you release it,and it will inspire you to do more

Whats next ? Maybe a nice raptor ?
    Thanks for the appreciation... but I do no think I underestimate myself. If anything, I want to make any potential customer aware of the both the strong and the weak points of this project. I tend to dislike some over-enthusiastic claims I happened to read sometimes (not to mention the proliferation of CEOs of one-man "design studios").

As for future projects... I've already started working on a further Tomcat remake (this time based on professional 3D data - I've already paid several hundred dollars for the licence) and a remake of the Goshawk (no professional data available - I am remaking this from scratch, but this time I have the Natops flight manual to work with). I know I keep on doing the same planes again and again... but I'm not yet happy with the current renditions.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    I know I keep on doing the same planes again and again... but I'm not yet happy with the current renditions.
    But hundreds of us are! Your work has been and will be outstanding. I still can't believe what I got for free that puts lots of payware to shame. I don't know how it can be better but I'm sure you have ideas.

Keep up the good work. BTW, for the quality of work that you do I do not mind paying a reasonable amount. Well worth it for the product and well worth it to support your work.

Thanks for the appreciation... but I do no think I underestimate myself. If anything, I want to make any potential customer aware of the both the strong and the weak points of this project. I tend to dislike some over-enthusiastic claims I happened to read sometimes (not to mention the proliferation of CEOs of one-man "design studios").

As for future projects... I've already started working on a further Tomcat remake (this time based on professional 3D data - I've already paid several hundred dollars for the licence) and a remake of the Goshawk (no professional data available - I am remaking this from scratch, but this time I have the Natops flight manual to work with). I know I keep on doing the same planes again and again... but I'm not yet happy with the current renditions.

I have both of your planes and will be buying the F-35 also . And will be looking forward to the future products .

Would it be to much to ask for a couple of screens of it on the runway or apron with wheels down . Thanks

But hundreds of us are! Your work has been and will be outstanding. I still can't believe what I got for free that puts lots of payware to shame. I don't know how it can be better but I'm sure you have ideas.

Keep up the good work. BTW, for the quality of work that you do I do not mind paying a reasonable amount. Well worth it for the product and well worth it to support your work.

I agree 100% !

Z-DarthVader

Yep, I concur!! Dino, being modest obviously is a huge quality, but the widespread acclaim you got for your freeware releases also tells a story here.

Keep up the good work, and prepare for widespread financial support for your products!!

DV

Dino,

I'm sure, like others, I find there are few FSX aircraft that keep my attention for long... I tend to move on as the next beauty arrives! But your Goshawk has my name on it... It's easily become one of my top five aircraft in FSX - and freeware at that.

Keep up the good work - the F-35 price is definately right at 10 - 15 Euros!

Dave.

p.s. I can imagine the work involved in making a 'C' version, but I'd still like one :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Torkington View Post
    Dino,

I'm sure, like others, I find there are few FSX aircraft that keep my attention for long... I tend to move on as the next beauty arrives! But your Goshawk has my name on it... It's easily become one of my top five aircraft in FSX - and freeware at that.

Keep up the good work - the F-35 price is definately right at 10 - 15 Euros!

Dave.

p.s. I can imagine the work involved in making a 'C' version, but I'd still like one :ernae:
    I also echo Dave's sentiments. In thought, I am actually suprised with your naval theme of T-45 and F-14, that you didn't pursue the F-35C. Anyway, as stated, will be purchasing as soon as it's available.

Matt