how do i run ALPHASIM SU-27 flanker in fsx acceleration

Thread: how do i run ALPHASIM SU-27 flanker in fsx acceleration

TigraRocky

how do i run ALPHASIM SU-27 flanker in fsx acceleration

hello everyone,
    i have alphasim su-27 flankers( bought for fs2004) which are running fine but the bottom half of the screen is black. i get the entire aircraft , from all views only in the top half of the screen. ironically, the 2D panel comes full screen, but when i switch back to other views, the bottom half displays part of the 2d panel, while the upper half shows me tower, or other external views. the alphasim forum isnt there, so plz help with this one. thanking you all in advance.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ad.php?t=37520 reply #2

A common issue with portovers. Hope this helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pentium D 925 3.0Ghz dual core800 MHz FSB, (HP)MB Livermore-GL6, 2GB RAM PC2 4200 DDR 2 533 Mhz, ATI Radeon HD OC 4890 1GB GDDR5, Turbo-Cool 510 ps, Vista SP2 Home 32 bit, MS Sidewinder FF2, REX 2.0

I'm afraid I'm the Flanker master lover man lol, ask me if you have the SU33, me and another member (Warchild) were working on it, we can tell you what to do, but we can't share it because its payware. Trigger( Soz Willy) has pointed out the best place to look for this simple fix, but if you want more you have to dig deeper, the flanker is still an unknown phenominon( Spelt wrong) in our sim unfortunately and I worked on it with one of the best FDE experts and we can't get it to flip unfortunately!!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Members who have read this thread: 3