NEW! Freeware Fieseler Fi-167 By Kazunori Ito - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEW! Freeware Fieseler Fi-167 By Kazunori Ito

Guys i've ran out of allocated time on this and need to get back to my IRIS work, anyone want the paintkit to continue and work with before i submit it to my backup drive?

"Fieseler 167, Partially Restored, 1 careful owner- A Soldier, Will donate to worthy cause at no cost - due to commitments"

Quote Originally Posted by whitehawk_2009 View Post
    Say WHAT!?

I missed this!

WH
    See above for CFS2 Graf Zeppelin.

See here for Mr Lucariny's work, the 'Germany' page is well worth a look.
    Andy

It is good that Itsan is feeling better. I hope he keeps in good health. Thank You :salute::salute:

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
    Guys i've ran out of allocated time on this and need to get back to my IRIS work, anyone want the paintkit to continue and work with before i submit it to my backup drive?

"Fieseler 167, Partially Restored, 1 careful owner- A Soldier, Will donate to worthy cause at no cost - due to commitments"
    Hi Smoothie, could I have a copy of the paint kit? I was thinking in some "what if" spanish paints.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ascua02 View Post
    Hi Smoothie, could I have a copy of the paint kit? I was thinking in some "what if" spanish paints.

Thanks
    sure thing let me package what i have done for you :salute:....... if i can find it....if not i'll re-do it, should only take me a day... and i have 3 free days currently...

I have Downloaded this nice plane.

but how i can convert this fighter to CFS 2?

it's a nice Plane und a good Torpedo Plane for the german Side.

Quote Originally Posted by whitehawk_2009 View Post
    Too bad Ito-San doesn't allow conversions to CFS series, this would have filled a hole.

WH
    you don't, at least publicly. What you do privately, well.....

Members who have read this thread: 0