New site + EZCA Review

Thread: New site + EZCA Review

New site + EZCA Review

I've been blogging for several years now at iblueyonder.wordpress.com, but just yesterday I finally rolled out the first version of my new site. It includes the blog, for sure, but also acts as a central location for all my FS scenery and freeware (mostly aircraft repaints). As my first formal post, I just put up a mini review of EZDok Camera (EZCA).

If you're interested, come check it out at http://iblueyonder.com.

Thanks!

Thanks for the review, Bill.

I have been on the fence about Ezdok, but I think this might just be the add-on that increases my interest in FSX. For a while there, every time I flew, I always said to myself, "Where's the bumps, the jiggles, the shakes.....the feeling of flying?". I think this add-on might be the answer.
    Ark
    --------------------------
    Win7 64-bit
    Asus P6T Deluxe mobo
    Core i7 920 @ 4.0
    6GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
    Evga GTX 480 SC+
    SB X-FI Fatality
    640GB WD "Black"
    Dell 3007WFP-HC 30" LCD / Acer H233H 23" LCD

Great site Bill keep up the good work!

Nice site,just grabbed the Jag paint for Piglets Moony Mite,I had forgotten about that one.

Great website indeed!
    Will the archives of http://iblueyonder.wordpress.com be available at your new address?
    Cheers ! :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by MirageIII2009 View Post
    Great website indeed!
    Will the archives of http://iblueyonder.wordpress.com be available at your new address?
    Cheers ! :ernae:
    Thanks. And yes, the entire contents of the old blog are now part of the new one.

JamesChams

Question

Mr. Bill Womack "spotlope,"

Really like your new blog/website front.

On an unrelated topic, what would it take for you to do a suggested airport? Do you take requests?

I've always wanted someone with your level of skill to do FSX versions of my local airports;
    KLUK & i69. If its something you would consider, please let me know.

Thank you.

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."

Thank you very much.
    Sincerely,
    From,
    James F. Chams

Quote Originally Posted by JamesChams View Post

Really like your new blog/website front.

On an unrelated topic, what would it take for you to do a suggested airport? Do you take requests?

I've always wanted someone with your level of skill to do FSX versions of my local airports;
    KLUK & i69. If its something you would consider, please let me know.

Thank you.
    Thanks, James. I generally don't do airports unless I can visit them myself and take the required photographs. I'm also trying to concentrate on the two areas where I have the most source material already: the Pacific Northwest, and New England.

JamesChams

Quote Originally Posted by spotlope View Post
    Thanks, James. I generally don't do airports unless I can visit them myself and take the required photographs.
    Sounds like a good reason for you to do the required 20+ hours of cross country (to get your PPL), to me. And, if you need someone to fly with and, don't mind the company, I'll fly with you, too...

Also, I hope you don't feel bad about the time it takes to get licensed; I took 5+ years to get my civilian FAA IFR because I was broke, in school, and had an a blind/diabetic mother to take care of. And, my PPL took three tries' because the flight schools kept going bust. So, many of us don't have a straight road to flight, even if you went the college and/or Military route, which I did some.

I'm also trying to concentrate on the two areas where I have the most source material already: the Pacific Northwest, and New England.
    I agree, you keep your current projects as a priority. And, I hope you package them as you did for Tongrass X, Dillingham X, and Plum X - which are by-far the BEST regional class G airports that anyone's made to date.

Thank you.

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."

Thank you very much.
    Sincerely,
    From,
    James F. Chams

That's a model review, Bill. It tells the customer exactly what to expect, and it's fair to the developer at the same time.
    David Wilson-Okamura

Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,
    Nor public men, nor cheering crowds,
    A lonely impulse of delight
    Drove to this tumult in the clouds.
    -- W. B. Yeats, "An Irish Airman Foresees His Death"

Looking good Bill. Are you going to put a link on there to all your "Wayback" stuff? (as in ...."Way back when I first got started....") I think a historical album would be cool.

Jim

Thanks, Jim. The whole blog, starting from way back in the mists of time, should still be there just as it was on the old server. I transferred the entire database over intact. Maybe what it needs is a "browse by date" sort of function or something.

Thanks Bill
    Great Site...
    Brilliant Paints :salute:

I just added a "Post Archive" widget to the right column that gives you keys to the wayback machine if you're so inclined.

Members who have read this thread: 0