Wilco Avanti II

Thread: Wilco Avanti II

Wilco Avanti II

Just got an email from Simuware stating the Avanti II has been added to the "Exciting new aviation products" list. I head over to their site and it isn't released yet.

Why do companies insist on toying with my emotions?
    Ark
    --------------------------
    Win7 64-bit
    Asus P6T Deluxe mobo
    Core i7 920 @ 4.0
    6GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
    Evga GTX 480 SC+
    SB X-FI Fatality
    640GB WD "Black"
    Dell 3007WFP-HC 30" LCD / Acer H233H 23" LCD

JamesChams

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    Just got an email from Simuware stating the Avanti II has been added to the "Exciting new aviation products" list. I head over to their site and it isn't released yet.

Why do companies insist on toying with my emotions?
    My theory is that they're getting back at us for some of the FS'Whining that customers have been dishing out to them; just a theory so far. Attachment 9088 Maybe, someone needs to write a research paper (800-1600 words) about it, then we'll get some "facts" on the matter.

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."

Thank you very much.
    Sincerely,
    From,
    James F. Chams

Quote Originally Posted by JamesChams View Post
    My theory is that they're getting back at us for some of the FS'Whining that customers have been dishing out to them; just a theory so far. Attachment 9088 Maybe, someone needs to write a research paper (800-1600 words) about it, then we'll get some "facts" on the matter.

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."

Thank you very much.
    Sincerely,
    From,
    James F. Chams

Haha

Simuware is funny because they post release after release date, then when that date arrives, the push the date on their page back 1 month. lol
    Ark
    Win7 64-bit
    Asus P6T Deluxe mobo
    Core i7 920 @ 4.0
    6GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
    Evga GTX 480 SC+
    SB X-FI Fatality
    640GB WD "Black"

Looking forward to the true release non release post release :isadizzy: date...

Hmmm this is weird. When I go to wilcopub.com adobe acrobat app opens and antivirus says 68.178.146.104/stats/pdf
    contains a virus JS/Exploit.pdfka.NUD trojan

Hmmmm

LPXO

Wilcopub.com
    Working fine here!
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

yes, not doing it anymore on my system either.

Really looking forward to this one. I loved flying the FSD Avanti in FS9, and have been patiently awaiting an FSX version.

Nearly there chaps, just going through all the systems and writing the manuals I know you guys are going to read....

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Nearly there chaps, just going through all the systems and writing the manuals I know you guys are going to read....

Wow, so it is pretty close to release. Can't wait!

Any chance of the manuals coming out before the Avanti release so we can read over them?

Thanks, Baz!
    Ark
    Win7 64-bit
    Asus P6T Deluxe mobo
    Core i7 920 @ 4.0
    6GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
    Evga GTX 480 SC+
    SB X-FI Fatality
    640GB WD "Black"

Members who have read this thread: 0