Eagle bouncing

Thread: Eagle bouncing

Eagle bouncing

Just a quick question, if I may; This thread extract popped up during a 7,846 post search for the answer to this issue. I just purchased the IRIS Eagle two days ago - great aircraft - have flown the LIC version for a number of years.. but this thing bounces all over the airfield when you try to taxy it!!!! How do I fix it??? I've posted on the IRIS site, but nothing of any substance - from an actual dev or such expert. Is there an actual fix for this?..... thanks,

Regards,

Paul J.

This is an extract from Smudge's post dated a couple of years ago:-

"With that being said, I did adjust the damping of the wheel struts right at the end of development for a 'stiffer' strut. This game IMO a more realistic 'bumpier' ground handling on grass.

I've not had the problems you're experiencing in my aircraft, however I that's not to say it's not an issue.

Are you experiencing this on ALL ground surfaces, ie, on taxiways, runways etc or is it JUST on grass and dirt surfaces. It might be a simple thing to just increase the damping ratio of the contact points until you have a ground handling you're happy with. That I can talk through easily enough."

Yep; it bounces on any surface.. thanks..

Fixed it myself. Thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 0