F1 Race Track Scenery in FS9

Thread: F1 Race Track Scenery in FS9

F1 Race Track Scenery in FS9

Hi all,

as a fanatic F1 fan, I would like to have the tracks in the simulator so that while following the circuit around the world I can visit the tracks as well as the cities.

I have found a few tracks at Flightsim.com and a few more "dead" links that refer to Simviators.uk .... does anyone have any working links to FS9 sceneries for me ???

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Stefan

Search FlightSim for Dirk Stuck.

Search aircraft as well as scenery; he not only made a few tracks, he also made the cars.

Have you tried the one "Death Valley Desert Strip" over at Flightsim?

I haven't tried it.

PC Pilot magazine included Hochenheim on the cover CD a while ago. Shall I see if I can find it?
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Well it looks like the site was taken down late last year and is in the process of being rebuilt but there is no mention of the F1 tracks they used to host at the site.

www.simaviators.co.uk

They have a Virtual Airline Magpie Aviation and the only file they are hosting is the Dam Busters and it looks like it was just put up on the site today.

The cars were all done by Dirk but the Official SimAviators F1 tracks were hosted on their site. Those I don't see anywhere else.

You might want to pop in to the site and ask the admin G-Bazz if they will be hosting the tracks. It very may well be that there has been some type of falling out and the F1 development team left and took the project with them but that's just speculation.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

F1 Hockenheim for FS9

You need the F1 track for FS9 here we go!

Have Fun

http://www.flight-team-bremerhaven.d...=getit&lid=897

Greetings Dirk

Ha!
    I thought ya'll was talking about Formula 1 race tracks!

Quote Originally Posted by phantomx1 View Post
    Ha!
    I thought ya'll was talking about Formula 1 race tracks!
    We were, weren't we?
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Quote Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
    We were, weren't we?
    I for one most certainly was. Thanks for the replies so far. The "Desert Track" does not quite qualify IMHO since
    it is not now nor has it ever been used by the four wheeled Formula 1 I was thinking off.

Thanks for the Hockenheim Scenery....I'll try that out when I get home on Wednesday.
    I did find a FS2000 version of Silverstone but the installer did not even want to run on W7.

I can only hope I guess that Simviators.UK gets the rest of their tracks back online soon.

Stefan

Icon5

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny9850 View Post
    I for one most certainly was. Thanks for the replies so far. The "Desert Track" does not quite qualify IMHO since
    it is not now nor has it ever been used by the four wheeled Formula 1 I was thinking off.

Thanks for the Hockenheim Scenery....I'll try that out when I get home on Wednesday.
    I did find a FS2000 version of Silverstone but the installer did not even want to run on W7.

I can only hope I guess that Simviators.UK gets the rest of their tracks back online soon.

Stefan
    Sorry Stefan, I was thinking of F1 as in the line of the the Cassutt racing type planes and circuits for them, which is why I referenced that "Desert Track" scenery. My bad.:mixedsmi: