Civil Air Patrol repaint?

Thread: Civil Air Patrol repaint?

Civil Air Patrol repaint?

Has any one seen a Civil air patrol repaint for the default Cessna aircraft? I know there are some for payware aircraft.

I made one for a group I used to fly with. I'll see if I still have it on my hard drives somewhere. If I had to guess, I probably don't have it anymore, but it is worth a look.

If you find it let me know. Thanks for the response.

55thCobra
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwikat View Post
    I made one for a group I used to fly with. I'll see if I still have it on my hard drives somewhere. If I had to guess, I probably don't have it anymore, but it is worth a look.
    Hi Comet,

If you are referring to the repaint you did for the 55th vAir Force, the contract you agreed to before starting to paint included the following:
    • I give the 55th vAir Force the exclusive right to use the work I create, regardless
    of my membership status or title within the organization.
    • I will not release my work anywhere except the official vAF website unless
    otherwise authorized by my CO.

(Source: Software Technician Agreement (vAFD-1005), last updated 10 OCT 2008)
    As such, you are not authorized to release that paint in the manner you are alluding to.

It was a while back, so I understand if it slipped your mind. Let me know if you would like a copy of the full document again.

Cobra

I don't have the files around anymore. I made it a point to delete everything from the group when I left. I'd offer to re-repaint it but the default MS planes are awful to paint.

Sorry. :\

Quote Originally Posted by 55thCobra View Post
    Hi Comet,

If you are referring to the repaint you did for the 55th vAir Force, the contract you agreed to before starting to paint included the following:
    As such, you are not authorized to release that paint in the manner you are alluding to.

It was a while back, so I understand if it slipped your mind. Let me know if you would like a copy of the full document again.

Cobra
    I wouldn't release a paint with your logos on it. :salute:

However if I happened to have kept the paint you couldn't stop me from removing the logos and putting CAP stuff back on.