All Nemeths at the half price at simmarket

Thread: All Nemeths at the half price at simmarket

All Nemeths at the half price at simmarket

Like the headline says....I´m not a helikopterfan.

Cheers, Thilo

Can't let this go by. . .Picking up the "Defender". Thanks for the HU Thilo!!:salute:
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Story of my life - I guess I enjoy being an early adopter but then I never get anything off the sales.

Glenn

Tempted to make the plunge and get the Huey set.
    All my Army chopper experiences were back in the days
    of the UH-1. At $16 it might be ok.

Can anyone advise? Thanks in advance.
    :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Tempted to make the plunge and get the Huey set.
    All my Army chopper experiences were back in the days
    of the UH-1. At $16 it might be ok.

Can anyone advise? Thanks in advance.
    Apparently it's veeeeeery fram rate heavy.

I have the Huey and find it to be one of the easier to fly choppers I have. To me, it doesn't doesn't have a big hit on performance, but I do understand your mileage may vary.

Glenn

If you had to pick one, which would it be? I'm looking for something with high framerates.
    David Wilson-Okamura

Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,
    Nor public men, nor cheering crowds,
    A lonely impulse of delight
    Drove to this tumult in the clouds.
    -- W. B. Yeats, "An Irish Airman Foresees His Death"

David,

Right now, I'd have to say the MD902.

Glenn

MCDesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by glennc View Post
    David,

Right now, I'd have to say the MD902.

Glenn
    I have to agree.
    I have them all and find myself in the Md902 more than the others mainly due to the VC being so nice and easy on the frames.

My experience if it helps anyone.

Huey, fantastic model with great VC, but I do take a hit with it and the rotor animation isn't consistent, smooth, probably because of the hit on the model.

Super Puma, great model with a great interior (especially the back cabin), easier on the frames than the Huey and a nice ride is you are into larger helis.

MD defender, great external model, love the figures on the skids, but the VC is average visually. Also easy on the frames.

CH-53, great external model, VC is nice, but a little heavy on the frames and the rotor animation is funky.

EC-120, very nice, great VC, easy on the frames and like the co-pilot choices you get, miss the float version that was in the FS9 package though.

BO-105 is very nice, can't find any issues with it and there are quite a few repaints for it.

EC-135, on par with the BO-105, or just under it.

that being said, they are all high quality and you really can't go wrong (if you have a good machine for a couple of them)

Thanks for the feedback. Found a couple other threads discussing the UH-1 when it was released last year. So I took the plunge. Have to say that for $16US it is a great bargain. Frame rates are exceptable on my system and the panel/gauges aren't as fuzzy as some had reported. Feel good about this purchase.

Thanks for the feedback. Found a couple other threads discussing the UH-1 when it was released last year. So I took the plunge. Have to say that for $16US it is a great bargain. Frame rates are exceptable on my system and the panel/gauges aren't as fuzzy as some had reported. Feel good about this purchase.
    I'm thinking about picking this up as well. How are the sounds?

Jeansy has posted over at OZx his awesome collection of Vietnam era paints for this one.
    Also some of the ones from "Apocalypse Now".

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?a...&num=50&st=200
    "No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Dain Arns View Post
    Jeansy has posted over at OZx his awesome collection of Vietnam era paints for this one.
    Also some of the ones from "Apocalypse Now".

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?a...&num=50&st=200
    Great paints! I think you just made my decision for me, off to pick it up now. :salute:

Members who have read this thread: 0