PNW will not install!?

Thread: PNW will not install!?

PNW will not install!?

Bought through the FlightSimStore, received the confirmation emails, have all the files called for in the PDF (which I do have), ran the unwrapper/installer, etc.

However, when I run FTX Central, only the demo version shows up. Using explorer, I also checked to see if the files were in FSX, again, only the demo version shows up.

Do I need to delete the demo version before installing the full version? Do I need to run FSX in order to complete instillation ?

Help!

FSX Accel
    Vista64

Yes, you need to uninstall the demo first.

http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=20003.0
    Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Quote Originally Posted by tracyq144 View Post
    Rimshot, thank you very much!! :salute:
    Be sure to follow there instructions on the demo uninstall but they left out one thing. After you delete the ORBX folder from FSX and the FTX Central icon off the desktop you must go into the the FSX folder to the Scenery/World/Scenery folder and delete all thePNW files in there before installing the full program.
    USMC Retired SEMPER FI:USA-flag:

Quote Originally Posted by Reddog View Post
    Be sure to follow there instructions on the demo uninstall but they left out one thing. After you delete the ORBX folder from FSX and the FTX Central icon off the desktop you must go into the the FSX folder to the Scenery/World/Scenery folder and delete all thePNW files in there before installing the full program.
    Yes, I saw that part in the linked thread, but thanks anyway, Reddog. I love all these addons for FSX, but I am really kind of a klutz when it comes to installing them unless they have a "press here once" button, LOL.

Members who have read this thread: 0