A couple of C185F paints - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A couple of C185F paints

So here's one more N reg, only in Amphibious form (as per the real aircraft) though as the Carenado patch addressed the rudder mapping on this version only.

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?a...&showfile=1208

Cool thanks!

Making some progress on your request Peter

Loks great!..can the paint be also used for land plane version?

Sure thing Naki

Does this meet the need?

A couple more shots

Mate that looks absolutely excellent, thanks a million!:salute:

Yes I agree - it looks awesome!

rsgunner
    Here is N525JB as a Tundra variant.
    Needs a little mud added to it.

Jetstreamsky, you did a nice job on the textures.

Russ

Attachment 6419How about a repaint of this one? I photographed it yesterday at KDYL, in PA.

RSGunner, mud, yes I got to look into that still, glad you're enjoying N525JB, even if it is mostly clean.

That's a cracking shot you got there SkyHawk, haven't found any others of it on the net, but looks straight forward except for all those chequers !

Now for something a little darker

ZK-DBX

When will that one be ready?
    Looks great ..........
    :salute:
    Joe Watson
    Lake Placid, Florida

It's uploaded, just waiting for the approval which is usually very quick, however time zones may interfere with that efficiency, I'll post a link as soon as it becomes available.

Attachment 6509

another from today....

Just trying to get the yellow the right shade and density, it's a bit tricky, but at least I got the chequers on the fin reasonably well done.

Yellow still looks anemic compared to your photo, would you say the photo saturation is faithful?

NB: The black stripe is only temporary to get some contrast between the colours to judge better

Attachment 6536yes.....saturation is good......looking good...a bit more darker yellow should do it....but you are VERY close....I love it!

they look awesome!

Great Thanks!

can you do the gray with with an N number?

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    Attachment 6419How about a repaint of this one? I photographed it yesterday at KDYL, in PA.
    Almost there I think, having trouble with the chequer pattern on the prop spinner, it's mapped 3 times for various prop speeds, but unfortunately the mapping is extremely different between each one, not just by location but also scale and stretch, it's driving me nuts. :tgun2:

Damn dude......that looks awesome! Will you have the config set up for the wheel pants and non wheel pants birds?

I don't own the 'standard' variant only the Bush set, so I haven't created the necessary config, but I believe the texture mapping works across all models, so if you follow the instructions in post 10 of this thread and add an entry in the 'standard' model and copy the folder from the float or amphibian version which are just aliases, you should see it.

I fixed the prop issue as best I can, it's not perfect but is workable. The files are uploaded but not yet approved.

Members who have read this thread: 0