EZDok/TrackIR compatibility tool now in testing

Thread: EZDok/TrackIR compatibility tool now in testing

EZDok/TrackIR compatibility tool now in testing

For everyone who's been waiting for EZDok/TrackIR compatibility, here's good news - not the solution yet, but a compatibility tool that's just gone into testing.

I was about to download it when I realized I'd already deleted EZDok and asked for a refund because of this issue. But as I've said, if marniftarr can get them working together, I'll be back in in a heartbeat. But if you have both, I'm sure they'd appreciate a test drive and a report.

There are just a few early reports in the thread but they're positive.

Fingers crossed...

EDIT: I misspoke - it looks like the testing tool runs independently, and doesn't require EZDok, just TrackIR. So I'll try it out...

EDIT: ...and it works for me. Very hopeful news!
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

More on this - marniftarr now reports they've got EZdok working with TrackIR, they've received the NaturalPoint SDK, and they're now reviewing it in order to implement all six axes.

Here's the post on Avsim.

And here's a direct link to the demo video he mentions.

Very good news.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Smile

I might just get it if it works.

Cheers

Ben
    SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit |PSU - CoolMaster 1000Watt Gold edition |MoBo - Asus Sabertooth X79 |CPU - Intel i7 3930K OC (4.6 GHz) |Display - ATI Gigabyte 7970 HD |3X4GB G.Skill |Controls - TM HOTAS WARTHOG (Serial No. 4523) Saitek Rudder Pedals |TrackIR 4 Pro

Members who have read this thread: 0