The Supebug HAS been released!
Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Supebug HAS been released!

The Supebug HAS been released!

SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit |PSU - CoolMaster 1000Watt Gold edition |MoBo - Asus Sabertooth X79 |CPU - Intel i7 3930K OC (4.6 GHz) |Display - ATI Gigabyte 7970 HD |3X4GB G.Skill |Controls - TM HOTAS WARTHOG (Serial No. 4523) Saitek Rudder Pedals |TrackIR 4 Pro

tigisfat
    haha, I never get to these first.

Problem installing...

EDIT: Read install instructions carefully.

Ben
    SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit |PSU - CoolMaster 1000Watt Gold edition |MoBo - Asus Sabertooth X79 |CPU - Intel i7 3930K OC (4.6 GHz) |Display - ATI Gigabyte 7970 HD |3X4GB G.Skill |Controls - TM HOTAS WARTHOG (Serial No. 4523) Saitek Rudder Pedals |TrackIR 4 Pro

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Sometimes Tig it is good not to be first. Especially when stuff has problems. This aircraft doesn't have any, but hopefully that is of some consolation. :ernae: I have bought other aircraft first before a long time ago and I wish I would of waited, lol. Is why I make sure to do my homework on them now.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

This thing is awesome, and I've barely scratched the surface of the surface.

Attachment 4273Attachment 4274Attachment 4275

I'm in Love...

Had a few issues with the installation, but after reading the install instructions I finally was up and running.

You start with the ACM (Aircraft Configuration Manager) which configures everything about the SuperBug.
    My first impression was WOW! The beautifully detailed cockpit and exterior was evident that this was a labor of love.
    I was also surprised at the performance. I loaded San Diego and it ran happily at about 25 to 40 FPS.
    Night time flying is also going to be fun. Lighting is excellent!
    Anyway here are a few pictures of my first half an hour.

There lots more to mention, but I'm going to do some more flying!

Ben

Great Shots, do you think lower spec systems could run this also?

Attachment 4276 Love that vapour effect!

As for running it on lower systems, I'm only running on a dual core 2.66GHz processor with 2Gb RAM, and haven't noticed any dip in performance (locked at 30FPS). Everyone's machine is different though, so I'd just say that if you can run other medium-high detailed aircraft well, then there's no reason why you won't be able to run this.

that looks way better than the default F18
    how much does it cost?

BR
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by peter12213 View Post
    Great Shots, do you think lower spec systems could run this also?
    I just did a compare between the Aerosoft F16 and the VRS F18 Superbug and the SuperBug was slightly better by about 1-3 fps.
    Hope this helps

Ben

Cool!

Jim

Pulled the trigger, cant wait to shoot some carriers quals this weekend!!!!!!

Master of Disaster
    Man I'd love to pull the trigger on this one.......but $50 bucks......I know it's worth it.......resistance is futile.....food, pay the bills, who needs it?!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Quote Originally Posted by SirBenn21 View Post
    I just did a compare between the Aerosoft F16 and the VRS F18 Superbug and the SuperBug was slightly better by about 1-3 fps.
    Hope this helps

Ben
    Thats good enough for me mate! thanks for the comparison!
    Come on work end so I can get home and buy this!!!!!!! So exited it looks awesome and we've all waited so lonf for this!

Bloody hell ! !

There's been so many great FSX releases recently, it's amazing.

This is costing me a ****ing fortune. Nearly £300GBP worth of downloads in 3 weeks! And what's more, all stunningly good addons.

It doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to pass this one by either.

The FSX addon market seems to be REALLY gearing up I think...
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Can anybody tell me the texture sizes are they 1024 or 2048?

Beautiful shots guy's!!!! I downloaded and installed"EARLY" this morning[half asleep] I can only get HUD view,I tried pressing "A" key but no luck,any ideas?
    Thank You!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by BOOM View Post
    Beautiful shots guy's!!!! I downloaded and installed"EARLY" this morning[half asleep] I can only get HUD view,I tried pressing "A" key but no luck,any ideas?
    Thank You!
    You start ACM first before firing FSX up? I don't have that problem.

Ben

Lol I fell asleep at my computer last night waiting for it to come out.

Downloading now. I have to go to work in a bit over an hour though. Then I'll be gone until sunday. UGH!

Hey Ben,truthfully I forgot what I did!!! ZZZZzzzzzz!!! I try that when I get home,Thanks for the help!
    Cheers!!:salute:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Patrick

Errrr....

The site says 'PRE Order' only for FSX ???

NEVER MIND

Website out of date
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

I keep getting an error on loading to FSX

just lovely

Dag
    Hi,

That looks awsome. I have one remark though, should the HUD-symbology/HUD-collimation be visible outside the field of view of the HUD frame like in the screenie in the beginning of this thread??
    On the F-16, you cannot see the HUD symbology outside the HUD frame and that goes for real life as well as on Aerosoft's

Download bugs! Can't load file errors. ACM won't load. Looks like the support forum just went offline but before it did there was a thread starting to grow on the load bugs. Disappointed. May be a patch coming.

BTW, A2A's B-17g Accusim download was flawless.

dvj

dvj: sorry to hear about your troubles. Be sure to read the information in the receipt just in front of the download button. I did just as it said and everything went off without a hitch. The ACM loads right up and all works well. The aircraft flies like a dream and all I have to do now is read the manual to get all the functions this work of art has to offer.

Hope you get your situation resolved.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Members who have read this thread: 0