The Supebug HAS been released! - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: The Supebug HAS been released!

The "Grinder" on the Seawall at KNPA!

"I think the old saying went something like...."Navy Wings are made of gold, air froce wings are made of lead".......or something to that effect...."

Actually, it was a cadence thing that went like this - "I don't know but I've been told, Navy wings are made of gold, I don't know but its been said, Air Force wings are made of lead, sound off, 1, 2, sound off, 3, 4..... Yer left, yer left, yer left, right, left......" On and on and on and on for miles. We had other ones that were more colorful.

No disrespect to the Air Force. I always envied them because they had better "O" clubs and some better golf courses!
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

South Chesterfield Virginia, United States
    Blog Entries
    Well, I took the plunge early this morning, installed without the slightest hitch, and I'm punching holes in the sky relentlessly.. Thanks to VRS for another winner...:salute::ernae:

Anyone working on some missions?

gajit
    MG - just bought this - what a great addon. Well done all involved :salute:

SP1 beta update is now available.

EDIT. Remember to backup liveries section of your aircraft.cfg before installing into a separate text file, the installer replaces everything. Copy the backed up liveries after installation to the new aircraft.cfg.

Thanks wiltzei Cheers!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Patrick

Charter Member 2012
    Loaded the VRS_FA18EX_1.0.9.2.exe patch and the Super Bug is very user friendly.There are several fighter Jets to fly but the SuperBug is one of the best IMHO.

Thanks VRS Team for the Patch.

flyer01
    CFS3-MAW,PTO,DPC Korea, OFF2 and ETO Expansions

FSX Gold Edition

IL-2 Cliffs of Dover

Rise of Flight

DCS A-10C Warthog

Train Simulator 2012

Question

One question for the owners:
    Is it necessary to uninstall it before install the patch, or we can install over the already installed one? I´m a little concerned with the times available for reinstall witch i have now (2).
    Thanks.
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by flaviossa View Post
    One question for the owners:
    Is it necessary to uninstall it before install the patch, or we can install over the already installed one? I´m a little concerned with the times available for reinstall witch i have now (2).
    Thanks.
    flaviossa, the best answer for you question would be to go to http://forums.vrsimulations.com/foru...forum.php?f=17.

flyer01
    CFS3-MAW,PTO,DPC Korea, OFF2 and ETO Expansions

FSX Gold Edition

IL-2 Cliffs of Dover

Rise of Flight

DCS A-10C Warthog

Train Simulator 2012

Members who have read this thread: 0