The Supebug HAS been released! - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Supebug HAS been released!

I had a file error (something about being unable to write thos files...) when I loaded it up, but I was told to go get the repair tool for my registry, and then I got a link for the complete installer (not the web installer), and it went off without a hitch. There should be a thread about it in the maintenance area.

Jim

My problem is i don't see the wings from the VC neither the payload, i see the lights tho.
    I looked on the ACM but the boxes are checked. It's not a big deal compared to others that can't load the ACM.
    Can you guys check if you have that issue too?

Other than that no problems noticed, really cool Aircraft, well done VRS.:salute:

Quote Originally Posted by peter12213 View Post
    Can anybody tell me the texture sizes are they 1024 or 2048?
    Textures size are 1024 Peter.

tigisfat
    How does it sound?

Blog Entries
    Strange? I never got an email? I prepaid.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    Strange? I never got an email? I prepaid.
    I haven't got emal about release too, just login onto your customer page (login and credentials should be in your invoice email)
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by SirBenn21 View Post
    I just did a compare between the Aerosoft F16 and the VRS F18 Superbug and the SuperBug was slightly better by about 1-3 fps.
    Hope this helps

Ben
    hmmm that's bad for me - the AS F16 kills my fps in the VC view...
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Timm
    Hi Guys,
    Looks like the site is down not getting anything from them. Timm
    PS I got no mail either

Wink

First quick flight.......
    Super twitchy. Over rotated and went vertical and busted 450k in less than 1/4 mile. Plane will roll like a Pitts Special on Jolt cola. Need to make some stick ajustments.
    I have every known addon known to man and the fps performance is identical to Aerosoft;s 16 on my system. A i7,6 gigs, gig 4870, nothing special, bloated with lots of other games. 15-20 around airports and 25 locked at altitude or in the boonies. Some stutters in nose bleed turns.
    Incredible cockpit detail and exterior model. Great throaty sounds.
    Might takes days to figure out how the autopilot works or make the gen light go out but it seems to be a systems fanatic wet dream.

Hmm. Performance equal to the Aerosoft F-16 means that unfortunately it's bye bye from me.

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM VRS

Hello everyone,

Wow what a nightmare. As many of you have already discovered, our support forums are down. The systems admin over at our web host actually renamed the forum directory - nice eh? So anyway we're working on trying to get that sorted out now and find out why they did that in the first place rather than trying to just get it back up.

We obviously had some problems due to crazy amounts of traffic, and are still knee deep in trying to get things sorted out. We have not sent out emails to customers because our mail-list system is also down. We're only going to make the situation worse by adding more fuel to the fire, so pelase try to be patient with your support issues until we can get our heads above water. We are on it 24/7, but pelase realize we have limited ability to handle this kind of volume and it's going to take time to sort through.

Several issues involving installation have been identified and will be patched ASAP, but until we can get back online, we're going to have to ask for your continued patience. Please do not try to email us, as I can almost guarantee it's going to hit a black hole at this point.

When we get back online we would like to ask all of you without show-stopper issues to resist the temptation to post until you look around and see if there are other people with the same issue. Chances are you're not alone and we already know about it. Patches will be forthcoming, and thank you for your understanding and patronage.

Jon Blum
    VRS

Unhappy

Please check your activation server while you're at it, I keep getting an error "5008".

I understand the need for piracy protection, but man it's a pain to be unable to play with my new $50 toy

Check your licenseID/passowrd combination That means licenseID/password mismatch.

Ahhh Bummer! Hang in there Jon,We all know that the FSX version will be a HUGE success,we're all pulling for you bud!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Varmint View Post
    pelase realize we have limited ability to handle this kind of volume and it's going to take time to sort through...
    Jon Blum
    VRS
    Sorry, but IMO, then you should not have released a $50 package.

To have ZERO support at/after release is simply not acceptable? I see you're site is still accepting payments though....
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Does anyone have this working with a CH Yoke?

Yeah, yeah, I know, but I haven't got a joystick
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970

Quote Originally Posted by Varmint View Post
    Check your licenseID/passowrd combination That means licenseID/password mismatch.
    Straight cut-and-paste from the invoice.
    Tom

Dowloaded the VRS_FA18EX_1.0.0.0.exe and I'm unable to install(even download the aircraft), getting this error.

an error was encountered while trying to load one or more files.....SWEET!

anyone else get this?

Blog Entries
    I am sorry to hear that they are having problems. I was hoping to fly the bird. I will be unable to do any flying for a couple of weeks.

Oh well, I waited this long another couple of weeks won't kill me.

I hope the VRS guys get their problems resolved soon. I suggest we all try and give them a little slack. They seem to be some of the hardest working guys around. Sometimes, in spite of best efforts....
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

I really dislike this sort of addon where you don't actually get a 'real' download. It's what PSS did with their aircraft, and look where they ended up. I don't think this thing will have actually put the installation file ANYWHERE on my PC.

I can't get the throttles to work on my CH Yoke. Read the relevant section in the manual (even printed the thing at 350 pages!). Ticked the mult throttle box in the ACM, and it says there's "no errors", but still won't work.

Can anyone think of anything I may have missed?

Love this bird. I've notices two issues, wings are not visible from VC, HUD display is not limited to HUD glass.

Beside this - I had no problems. Everything was downloaded without problems, and running from first time. Unfortunately my PC is showing it's age...

Is it possible to make a backup of all files on DVD?

Varmint - we understand your situation, take your time.

Carvalho, MenendezDiego,

I had the exact same problem. You may have to wait until the site comes back up. The basic procedure was to:

1. Uninstall what was loaded (through Control Panel)
    2. Run the Flight 1 registry repair tool.
    3. Download the VRS_FA18EX_1.0.3.0.exe installation file. A link was given in the forum.
    4. Install via the new excecutable.

Everything including activation worked like a champ after that.

Jim

Thanks for the info, Jim, I will wait and try the forum later.

Quote Originally Posted by jdhaenens View Post
    Carvalho, MenendezDiego,

I had the exact same problem. You may have to wait until the site comes back up. The basic procedure was to:

1. Uninstall what was loaded (through Control Panel)
    2. Run the Flight 1 registry repair tool.
    3. Download the VRS_FA18EX_1.0.3.0.exe installation file. A link was given in the forum.
    4. Install via the new excecutable.

Everything including activation worked like a champ after that.

Jim
    I also had to find the ACM.exe and set "Run as administrator" in compatibility mode before it would work.

And I agree with Empeck " I've notices two issues, wings are not visible from VC, HUD display is not limited to HUD glass." , but I'm not fussed yet. Looks like they are having some probs at the moment.

I love this bird!!!

Ben
    SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit |PSU - CoolMaster 1000Watt Gold edition |MoBo - Asus Sabertooth X79 |CPU - Intel i7 3930K OC (4.6 GHz) |Display - ATI Gigabyte 7970 HD |3X4GB G.Skill |Controls - TM HOTAS WARTHOG (Serial No. 4523) Saitek Rudder Pedals |TrackIR 4 Pro

Members who have read this thread: 0