cfg entry question

Thread: cfg entry question

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

Question cfg entry question

I use airwrench to make flightmodels. There is an entry in the cfg labeled sink rate and then three others related to sink rate. A quick inspection of several cfg's found that the sink rate was set at -1500 fpm. If a plane had a rate of say 400 fpm will entering -400 yield this rate in the game and what other changes may need to be made to the other entries?

NP:

Jerry has kept improving his Airwrench Product and it is becoming quite good. I do not have the latest version (but should update). Hopefully Jerry (Sparks) will pop by and provide the authoritative answer. You might try sending him a PM.

Cheers: T

Or email him via the address given at mudpond.org - I've had very prompt replies from him.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Yup, Jerry's first rate and a big asset to flight simmers: T

Members +
    Hi All,

I think Jerry might have gone away over the weekend. I sent him an email on Saturday and are still waiting on a reply to get the updated version. No dramas though as he's always promptly replied in the past.

Cheers :ernae:
    Lindsay

Ah yes the Gold Coast.... was just in Sydney a few days ago for some spectacular "Fall" weather.

Cheers: T