Desktop Aviator Control Boxes?

Thread: Desktop Aviator Control Boxes?

Desktop Aviator Control Boxes?

Does anyone have any experience with the Desktop Aviator line of FSX controllers? These are the ones that are similar to the Saitek "black boxes" to control autopilot, radios, etc, but they do not have the digital readouts on the boxes themselves...You read the frequencies etc on the FSX panel itself...They are cheaper than the Saiteks and seem like a good deal...Thanks for any info...

Steve in Kansas
    US Army Medical Department
    Retired Lieutenant Colonel

Charter Member 2015
    I have their "USB to 20 Button Interface" and it works as advertised. I used my own switches to control "pushback", "Map Display" etc. so instead of having to remember key combos I just hit a switch or button. You map the the interface in FSX as you would a joy stick. Works good for me..

David

Sim-Outhouse Round-The-World Racer
    I have the avionics panel. I like it, but because of the way the switches are wired (pulse generator) they can not be flipped rapidly. Also the sim will not sense if the switch is on or off, only that it has been flipped. I also have the rotary encoder, works nicely. Where are you in Kansas? I'm in Kansas City if you want to see the parts...

harleyman
    Anyone have a link for this ???

I would like to check them out ...

Thanks

Members who have read this thread: 0