Flashing Links

Thread: Flashing Links

Flashing Links

Am I the only one that finds that you have to click them when visible? For the last several days I end up clicking a link more than once to get it to take. I think it has to do with the flashing they do when hovered over? :isadizzy:
    Regards,
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by N2056 View Post
    Am I the only one that finds that you have to click them when visible? For the last several days I end up clicking a link more than once to get it to take. I think it has to do with the flashing they do when hovered over? :isadizzy:
    No problem here, I'm using Firefox.
    "No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

I use Firefox here...
    Regards,
    Robert

Yeah, it's like a mini-game within the forum. Most of the time I get lucky and they work, but it is kind of annoying when I keep missing.

I just noticed that tonight, and I use Firefox, too. Frankly, I thought blinking text was a throwback to 1994. It's nice to see we're so retro here.

MCDesigns
    Yep, same here and they are aware and working on it, Still lots to do behind the scenes to get this new software in tip top shape. Patience is a virtue, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by spotlope View Post
    I just noticed that tonight, and I use Firefox, too. Frankly, I thought blinking text was a throwback to 1994. It's nice to see we're so retro here.
    Thanks a lot Bill. I guess I was actually repressing the memory of blinking text from those years.
    Good lord, I remember some early websites that's all they had! Rows and rows of blinking text. :isadizzy:
    "No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

Lately I'm finding that I have to click twice on any link in FireFox or refresh the page in order to execute the link. The problem might be with the latest version of FireFox.

Charter Member 2011
    no problems here

IE8 FTW!!
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out