A2A Phantom

Thread: A2A Phantom

A2A Phantom

Hi guys I herd well read that A2A was making a F-4 Phantom does anyone know if it's true or when it's coming out?

On Another Planet
    They are making an F-4 but as of now, there is no estimate as to when it will be out. They will be releasing an Accusim pack for their B-17 first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click my sig for my Flickr

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Do not forget the WOP3 P-51D Mustang either. My guess would be that also will be out before the F-4 Phantom. They have already done research trips and such for the Mustang. I know last time Scott posted about it on their website they were trying to gather knowledge and such about it. Will be a hard aircraft to accomplish seeing as their is only one left flying in the US.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Here's a very short vid [old] from A2A showing The F4 animatons
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALeDzOJd4I0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Patrick

That's going to be great that they are building one I cant wait for it to come out.

Photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by jessie r. View Post
    That's going to be great that they are building one I cant wait for it to come out.
    There due to release something soon..about once a year. But when they do, it's always perfected and de-bugged. and we just keep waiting.

Photobucket

Will be a hard aircraft to accomplish seeing as their is only one left flying in the US.
    1 F-4 left flying here? 1 civilian F-4D(Collings) but still a number of the QF-4's flying with ATRS & Heritage Flight.
    My question is, will any be saved after 2013? The contract for the first QF-16's is already in ink.

Might be a while before the A2A Rhino is out but there's no question it will be a good one.
    "Soon to be Expat"

Members who have read this thread: 0