'I Don't Know What To Say Here'...

Thread: 'I Don't Know What To Say Here'...

Charter Member 2015
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Retired SOH Administrator

Unhappy

Chacha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well...
    At least some of the forum members thought it was a child-like act.....

Retired SOH Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    Well...
    At least some of the forum members thought it was a child-like act.....

... someone needs attention? perhaps?

Chacha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Blog Entries
    POTN users are another breed. They take a lot of pride in their Canon gear and many won't hesitate to bash Nikon or Sony. You learn to tune it out. Great photographers use Nikon, too, so let the kids be kids.

And I'm sure you've all read the comments about it being a non-usable, non-functional camera and lens, out of warranty, costs more to fix it than buy a new one, yada, yada, yada, etc.

Stupid video, but its not torturing kids or anything - it's destroying a non-functional machine. (On a marble column...with a propane torch...) It's not a classic collectors item, nor is it likely to be any time. It's not a national treasure, or part of history to be preserved. It's a dead camera.

Video posted on a Canon fan website to delight the Nikon haters...who didn't bite.

What is there to say about it though? Why should you say anything about it? And, more specifically, why did I? That's probably the real question... :mixedsmi:

Brian

I hate to see a piece of equipment getting destroyed this way. If I'd buy a new camera, my 'old' A350 would not be destroyed or thrown away like a piece of crap...I made photos with it, of which I am, just personally, proud.

So just like an old friend, she'll remain here for quite some time. I'm fairly sure more people feel about their camera as I do.
    Please let me know about spelling and grammatical errors in my English, thank you!
    Aeropedia.be photographer
    Flightlevel.be photographer, editor and forum administrator
    So drink to the Black Cat PBY,
    Damnedest old plane in all God's sky,
    BB-gun for'd and a slingshot aft,
    Hundred twenty knots when in a forced draft.

Sony DSLR-A350 + 18-70mm F3.5-5.6 + 55-200mm F4-5.6 + 70-400G F4-5.6 SSM (all lenses made by Sony). All in a Lowepro CompuTrekker AW backpack.
    My Flickr photostream.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    My first DSLR was the original Canon 300D Digital Rebel. I will never get rid of it, as it was the starting point of my photography. She's got memories I'm not willing to forget!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by AckAck View Post
    And I'm sure you've all read the comments about it being a non-usable, non-functional camera and lens, out of warranty, costs more to fix it than buy a new one, yada, yada, yada, etc.

Brian
    Sure did.
    But the originating poster stated this only after a few others with more sense stated what they thought of the originator's post...

Members who have read this thread: 0