FCS Lancaster Patch

Thread: FCS Lancaster Patch

FCS Lancaster Patch

The technical boys at FCS assure me that the much awaited patch will be ready by the end of this week. Fingers crossed.

Thx for the head's up.

Been wondering if it was really going to happen or not

I contacted their support three weeks ago (as a follow up to my initial correspondence in November) asking where the promised patch was and got no answer. I sure hope you're right and FCS finally comes through with it.

Cool! I love that bird
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

Thats good news , getting some movement outta the boost gauges ? but in general this Lanc is already superb !
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Update

I received official word today from FCS the update is indeed near release and addresses several issues. Yeah!

Updates

Other than the boost gauges , what other items were on the table for a tweak ?

Aircanuck

Quote Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
    Other than the boost gauges , what other items were on the table for a tweak ?

Aircanuck
    I really can't add anything more. "There are over 20 amendments" is all I was told.

That is good news indeed, hopefully the reflection of the yellow pilots headrest in the front glazing has been addressed. I am planning an anniversary Dambusters flight in May, so a fixed Lanc has brought a smile to my face

Members who have read this thread: 0