Question about Icarus Gold Fiat Cr32

Thread: Question about Icarus Gold Fiat Cr32

Question Question about Icarus Gold Fiat Cr32

Hi people!
    I need a breaking parts fiat cr32 and the only that I see, is a Payware Icarus Gold, any know if it is breakeable?

I will upload some files like new nice skin for spitfire mkVIII and some file more.

Sorry for my inglish! Yo soy argentino!!!! :birthday2

Yes, Maxstuka, at least the nose and tail, wings and wingtips are breakable.

Gentlemen, what is the size of the file for this plane(Cr-32)?

Thanks

Bones
    My Dad's last words to me were, "Son, an eagle may soar to great heights, but a weasel never gets sucked into a jet engine..."
    And then he died...
    He was sucked into a jet engine...

It's quite a large file to be a CFS2 plane, about 13-14Mb. There are three different models and 10+ skins in the pack. It's a good investment, specially since there are no more CR.32 available other than the old IS4G one.

Quote Originally Posted by JapLance View Post
    It's quite a large file to be a CFS2 plane, about 13-14Mb. There are three different models and 10+ skins in the pack. It's a good investment, specially since there are no more CR.32 available other than the old IS4G one.
    Thank you JL. That size and price are within my reach right now, I'm on dialup.

I'm not familiar with the IS4G Cr-32. I have one Cr-32 that is part of the 4 plane pack over on page one of the Simviation download section. The ICARUS Cr-32 is a very attractive item with all those skins. I like that big Russian bomber of theirs too with the I-16s under each wing.

Thanks again

Tony
    My Dad's last words to me were, "Son, an eagle may soar to great heights, but a weasel never gets sucked into a jet engine..."
    And then he died...
    He was sucked into a jet engine...

Members who have read this thread: 1