I have posted new Links to Webites dedicated to CFS2 in my post at Simviation!

Thread: I have posted new Links to Webites dedicated to CFS2 in my post at Simviation!

http://205.252.250.26/cgi-bin/yabb2/...1117604819/all

Thanks Miami. I'm sure the Outhouse's link is prominent.
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

Obsolete links

I just ran through all your links. While they are impressive, it is a pity that so many are dead. I suggest than rather than adding still more, delete all those who have gone west (and it is indeed a pity that so many great sites have disappeared)
    Hopefully our own SOH can keep most of the files alive for the future. That is one of the best reasons why we should all donate a little money for this great site - just in order to keep it alive.
    Finn

Finn I wish I could do that. Unfortunualy I do not have the asses to modify it after it has been written for several hours.

There are a lot of them gone but we have much left. I'd love to have seen the one on big globe and Netwings.

Bones
    My Dad's last words to me were, "Son, an eagle may soar to great heights, but a weasel never gets sucked into a jet engine..."
    And then he died...
    He was sucked into a jet engine...

For us CFS2ers, I think we have the best site. Even without the add-ons, I really believe this would still be my favorite site. We are lucky enough to have some of the "greats" of CFS2 here at SOH. The forum is really the best part for me. Most things you need to know about are in the forum, and you can always get an answer for the problems you encounter. Still, it will be even better, when the add-ons are back. I sure am glad we raised the money to keep the place going, thank you all, for that.:ernae:

Mariereid I wrote this post not to create competition for Sim- Outhouse but to help our members find whats available to for this Hobby in other Websites and to increase our collective enjoyment of this Sim.

I believe that we are all friends in pursude of our hobby best interest. Not competative antagonist.

If we go in that direction our hobby won"t last long.

There are a lot of small Websites that are not getting the attention they deserve after all the hard work their developers spend on them.

I agree Sim-Outhouse is a great Website and I"am a very happy to be happy a member!

Enjoy and have a good Day!

Members who have read this thread: 0