This month is SUPERBUG month!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This month is SUPERBUG month!

This month is SUPERBUG month!

Any news from VR Simulations on the release date yet?

Hopefully it will be ready soon. Looks like this is gonna be a real good one!

Ben
    SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit |PSU - CoolMaster 1000Watt Gold edition |MoBo - Asus Sabertooth X79 |CPU - Intel i7 3930K OC (4.6 GHz) |Display - ATI Gigabyte 7970 HD |3X4GB G.Skill |Controls - TM HOTAS WARTHOG (Serial No. 4523) Saitek Rudder Pedals |TrackIR 4 Pro

Z-DarthVader

*drools*

Hang tight bud. Jon's working overtime and really hard to get it. It's worth the wait, trust me.

Blog Entries
    Last I saw, I think it was mid March when they start rolling out of the virtual factory.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

i cant wait for the thing myself but i know will be worth the wait and money.
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....

JamesChams
    I passed on the FS9 version and am happily awaiting the FSX PRO version...

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."

Thank you very much.
    Sincerely,
    From,
    James F. Chams

Quote Originally Posted by SirBenn21 View Post
    Any news from VR Simulations on the release date yet?

Hopefully it will be ready soon. Looks like this is gonna be a real good one!

Ben
    That looks GORGEOUS!

I wait with anticipation................

-G-

I'm waiting for her too, pre-paid as soon as i could, should be available on the 15th but i have a feeling it will be delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Josquin View Post
    I'm waiting for her too, pre-paid as soon as i could, should be available on the 15th but i have a feeling it will be delayed.
    I see the pre-paid discount expired yesterday......just curious what was the price? It shows $49 US now.....

-G-

Master of Disaster
    The FS9 version is absolutely beautiful.....I can't begin to imagine what the FSX version is going to be like?!:salute:
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

I can't wait to get on one of the Fallon ranges and have fun!

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by empeck View Post
    Lateral-G - it was 15% less.
    Story of my life....a day late and a dollar short.

I had not even heard of the new VR Simulations and their Super Bug until today.....no reason to pre-order now.

-G-

I had payday today, I was one day late too. Preordered of course. It will be worth it.

"Sigh"

Waiting patiently ....

Some pics while we wait.

:cost1:

Ben
    SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit |PSU - CoolMaster 1000Watt Gold edition |MoBo - Asus Sabertooth X79 |CPU - Intel i7 3930K OC (4.6 GHz) |Display - ATI Gigabyte 7970 HD |3X4GB G.Skill |Controls - TM HOTAS WARTHOG (Serial No. 4523) Saitek Rudder Pedals |TrackIR 4 Pro

Hopefully soon, but I rather wait for a finished product than a "rushed-out-early" one.

Ben

It does look good, how hard does it hit frame rates etc

We're giving one away for our March Screen shot contest. Competition will run until 21 March 2010 at midnight. Heres more info:

http://fsxproblueangels.com/phpBB3/v...php?f=2&t=2826

I'm excited about the release of this plane. She looks beautiful and damn sexy.

Please pardon the following question. Does it have a "casual simmer" mode?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Wombat_VC View Post
    Please pardon the following question. Does it have a "casual simmer" mode?
    I know that I will have to wash my mouth out, but have to agree. Is there a jump and fly mode?

Another question (if anyone knows and can comment): Will we have to reverse the joystick axis-thingys like we did for the FS9 version?

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    I know that I will have to wash my mouth out, but have to agree. Is there a jump and fly mode?
    Same here.

Jose.

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    To my knowledge there is no "jump in and fly mode." The aircraft was built to be the most realistic F/A-18E for FS2004 & FSX.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Roadburner440 View Post
    To my knowledge there is no "jump in and fly mode." The aircraft was built to be the most realistic F/A-18E for FS2004 & FSX.
    I recon there should always be a "jump & Go Mode". It will always bring in that extra sales, which I beleive is always needed.

Ben