Congratulations to the Canada Hockey team!

Thread: Congratulations to the Canada Hockey team!

Congratulations to the Canada Hockey team!

Although It would of been nice if we won :USA-flag:. Here's to you !
    Now take it easy on the partying, there are eyes in the sky making sure you don't over do it.

Jim

It was quite a game , team USA was in it all the way but that was the "Gold Medal" that made a record number of gold medals for any country in the winter games , for Canada it was a magic moment .
    I didn't get any work done today but i forgive myself ....

I really was hoping for a Gold after 30 years...
    But what a set of tournaments it was, and today was probably one of the best matches I have ever seen.
    Both the US Women and Mens Hockey Teams can walk with their heads high from these Olympic Games.
    They were awesome!

Frankly, if we had to lose, I'm glad both Hockey Golds went to Canada.
    They have always been our best neighbor and good friends.

But in 2014 we're kicking your in Sochi!!!

"No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Dain Arns View Post
    But in 2014 we're kicking your in Sochi!!!
    Theres something to be said for wishful thinking...

Military Air Simulation
    Fighter Squadron 142

thedude247
    It was quite a game, but like the commercial says Hockey is Canada's game. And leave to a local fella like Sydney Crosby to score the game winner.

Hear hear - Congrats to our neighbors up North. Disappointed the US didn't take the gold, but happy for our Canadian friends! :ernae:

Cheers,
    Dave
    Cheers,
    Dave

So Happy at least one of my teams won..... Dah Canadians!!!!

GG U.S.A.

My dirty little secret was that I was rooting for the Canadians. The US losing a hockey game is too bad, but they just take the game way more seriously than we do up there in the great white north. I'd hate to think how many years of therapy it would have taken for them to get over the loss.

Good games, you Canucks! I've enjoyed the heck out of watching them. Vancouver is one of my favorite cities, and I'm tickled that I get to visit again this summer.

That last goal was a bit of surprise... on the inside between the post and the goalie.. lucky shot... seriously, i was not ready... i think even the announcers weren't prepared.. there was a moment of silence before the yelling started...

anyway... Congrats to the team and a big hug to the Americans who really played their hearts out...

kc

tigisfat
    That would've been great if we won, but I'll bet the utter feelings of devastation in canada would've been crazy.

Why is this in the FSX forum and not newshawks?

+1
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

Congrats to Canada indeed,

Was an amazing game to watch, great stuff! :ernae:

Blog Entries
    I'll add my amen to this. Great game Canucks. It was a really tough game and you deserved the win!
    Ted
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

it was a great tournament - Canada managed to beat excellent US teams for the gold medal in both mens and womens hockey...

and yes - Canada would have considered the Games a success even if they had won no other medals at all - and a complete failure had they not won that last game...

Sid the Kid is rapidly becoming the new Legend of Canada and that game winning OT goal certainly wont hurt his career
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Well played game on both sides. Hockey fans worldwide were the real winners to witness such great sportsmanship.
    Congrats to Canada/Vancouver!! You put on a hell of a show!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Patrick

Master of Disaster
    Great game! Loved every minute of it!! It is their game after all, they should have won it! :salute:
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Take notice, We Canadians did not Riot, or loot, or destroy the very fabric that makes up our economy just because we won. Heed this level of self preservation and morality people of the world.... *cough* LA*cough*

Yes there was a impromptu hockey game in the streets, and one big Dance party, but no one was raped, shot, beat up, no looting, stealing, burning cars, destruction.

PEace and civility, and maybe now you will believe me when i say to you, I DON"T LIVE IN A IGLOO !!

-- 3000 hours Flying the Finger ----

6297J
    And well done to Finland for the Bronze

Silver Fox
    Sid the Kid will now go down in history, his name attached to the likes of Paul Henderson. Shame that the call on Crosby's goal wasn't as dramatic. For those who remember, we don't need to hear anything more than 'Henderson!' to remember that earlier hockey hero.

Why is this in the FSX forum and not newshawks?[/QUOTE]

My bad, :isadizzy:...I even looked to another place to post this and my eyes went right past the newshawks forum. I did find the Canelo's Cantina but I am not old enough to visit that paticular forum. Anyhow, mods if you want you can bump this on over.

Jim