GEX USA/CAN full product update - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GEX USA/CAN full product update

sblzei,

I can not answer you for the key as I just bought the product. However, there is no issue at all with other addons as GEX is a texture set replacing the default textures. You can install it anytime. It's a good idea to describe your case to their forum and get a reliable answer from Nick or Anthony.

Just wanted to share with you some shots over mount Rainier and over Portland city from my trip in the states. Check out the rock textures:

Angry Salt...

Thank you, Dimus - those are supurb photos. Please forgive me, however, if I say that they are like rubbing salt in a wound - I am very frustrated with Flight1 about now having waited over a week for them to decide what they are going to do for those of us who purchased GEX from a vendor other than Flight1. And we are still waiting - and it looks like we will have to continue to wait once they decide what to do with us in order to go through some sort of cd exchange. All of this for a free update - free, that is, except for cd postage.

I can feel your pain Stan. I did not own 1.08 so it was a brand new purchase and direct download for me. and I've been having too much fun with it so indeed this must be salt on woulds for you. Personally I had very good support from Flight1 up to now so I trust a solution will be found soon.

Flight1 support

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    I can feel your pain Stan. I did not own 1.08 so it was a brand new purchase and direct download for me. and I've been having too much fun with it so indeed this must be salt on woulds for you. Personally I had very good support from Flight1 up to now so I trust a solution will be found soon.
    Actually, I agree with you - in a sense. Most of my purchases of Flight1 products since I got GEX have been from Flight1 directly, and I have had no support problems with those. That's why this one has been such a shock.

Stan V.

Customers second class

I really wonder how long we, the customers of the DVD version, have to wait for a solution, getting our DVD changed or any other method for this update?

We are not customers second class!!!
    At this time I'm very dissappointed about the service, Flight1 is offering to us.

Greetings
    Dieter

Members who have read this thread: 0