Prayers Requested

Thread: Prayers Requested

Prayers Requested

I just learned this evening that Bobby Hayes's wife Diane has has come under some medical issues. The mass in her brain has been diagnosed as a Glioma, (a growing tumor that originates in the brain). This tumor is extending into, and causing pressure on, a part of her brain called Thalamus, (the body's central sensory control center).

This has caused symptoms such as half her body going numb, loss of hearing, muscle twitching and cold, etc. They will be consulting with surgeons Tuesday on the possiblity of a biopsy, although it looks to carry extreme risks. Either way, Chemo and radiation treatment program will begin immediately thereafter.

Please keep Diane in your thoughts and prayers. If you've ever flown the Citation X, you would see Diane as the passenger...

I felt it important to pass this along to my FS family because I believe in prayer and support of those who care the most about you.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Retired SOH Administrator

Prayer for Diana sent...

Prayed for Diana's recovery...

My daughter and I will be praying for her...

Chacha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Diane will be in my thoughts and prayers for sure.

My wife, Deb, went through a surgery in August 08 to remove a brain tumor....luckily it was non-cancerous, but it was the size of a lemon. I know the journey these folks are about to take, to some degree at least.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Done!
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Prayers out for Diana from the North West GA area.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Yes of course..
    I shall Pray..

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    She is in my prayers Bill.

Thanks for the heads up.

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

We're all in agreement. We ask for the Lord's intervention for Diane.
    All our thoughts and prayers for successful treatment and recovery for her, and comfort for Bobby and family at this time.

Amen.
    "No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

Gig is adding a Prayer for Diane - Heal and live well!
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

Prayers for Diane

Diane is now on the Coyote' prayer line. Every time a coyote howls a prayer is offered in her name. Dear lady, the power of prayer works...I know! Keep the faith ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chuck "Coyote" R, USAF Ret.

Consider it done.

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    I was watching an episode of Doctor Oz the other night. The episode was on foods that are poisonous, and foods that are super fuels that can cancel out deseases. One lady had bad cancer and wasnt to live long. She immediately went on a greens diet, changed all her eating habits, and started doing juicing, where she would put all these fruits and greens in the blender making these health/protein drinks. That was long ago and now she is in excellent health.

We dont realise how many additives are in foods today, from hamburger and chicken (steroids) to simply dressings for salads (tons of fructose corn syrup, MSG's that cancel out biological breakdown of the food into fuels, etc). Enzymes alone are almost non existent now in common food because we nuke (microwave) the food, killing the enzymes and certain other nutricians. (Steamer bags for veggies will destroy tons of the vitamins and enzymes in the veggies).

How we have contaminated our food supply to such an extent is beyond me. The more I learn, the more I just cant believe it.

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    The more I learn, the more I just cant believe it.
    the more i learn, the less i believe. i have a buddy downstairs who swears he knows a cure for cancer. he also claims the reason he didn't get swine flu is because he drinks oil of oregano.

Update...

I received word last night that a biopsy has determined that Diane's tumor is malignant, but not metastic at this time.

It is hoped that radiation treatment will shrink the tumor enough to relieve the pressure on the brain, but the prognosis is such that the condition is terminal...

Even if successful, it will at best extend Diane's life by only a year or so baring Divine intervention...

Even so, I will be continuing my prayers for Diane and Bobby, as well as everyone else for whom prayers have been requested.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Diane certainly has my prayers, Bill, as do her husband & family. She will remain in my prayers as well.

​.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    I was watching an episode of Doctor Oz the other night. The episode was on foods that are poisonous, and foods that are super fuels that can cancel out deseases. One lady had bad cancer and wasnt to live long. She immediately went on a greens diet, changed all her eating habits, and started doing juicing, where she would put all these fruits and greens in the blender making these health/protein drinks. That was long ago and now she is in excellent health.

We dont realise how many additives are in foods today, from hamburger and chicken (steroids) to simply dressings for salads (tons of fructose corn syrup, MSG's that cancel out biological breakdown of the food into fuels, etc). Enzymes alone are almost non existent now in common food because we nuke (microwave) the food, killing the enzymes and certain other nutricians. (Steamer bags for veggies will destroy tons of the vitamins and enzymes in the veggies).

How we have contaminated our food supply to such an extent is beyond me. The more I learn, the more I just cant believe it.

Bill
    Whilst your advice to eat healthily and avoid too many additives is excellent, please do be careful in suggesting that the new diet was the cause of the recovery. It is more than likely entirely coincidental. Pardon the irony, but one must always take these cancer fixes with a pinch of salt!

Prayers sent Bill. Convey our well wishes to her too. God Bless.
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

harleyman
    Prayers sent from my house as well....

Me and my house are still praying for Diana and Bob Hayes

Thanks for the updated news, Bill....

... May she fully recover from cancer, (even her doctor says she will live only a year)....

Chacha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    I pray for her recovery if it is God's will. If not, I pray for her family.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

You got it.
    W10-64 Pro, 3GHz, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 5570

Thank you all so very much. What is so heartbreaking is that after having been engaged for several years, Bobby and Diane finally were in a position to marry and consolidate their households (they lived across the street from one another) a little over two years ago...

...and Bobby had finally managed to "get off the third-shift street patrol" and into the Airport Division, on day-shift, and a simmer's dream job...

...unfettered access to the entire Orlando airport...
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations

Icon5

Quote Originally Posted by n4gix View Post
    Thank you all so very much. What is so heartbreaking is that after having been engaged for several years, Bobby and Diane finally were in a position to marry and consolidate their households (they lived across the street from one another) a little over two years ago...

...and Bobby had finally managed to "get off the third-shift street patrol" and into the Airport Division, on day-shift, and a simmer's dream job...

...unfettered access to the entire Orlando airport...

....... Are they thinking of getting married at the Orlando Airport?

..... just wondering....

.... maybe you can suggest that... LOL....

Chacha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    ....... Are they thinking of getting married at the Orlando Airport?

..... just wondering....

.... maybe you can suggest that... LOL....
    Er, Diane and Bobby were married just a little over two years ago. Bobby is close to retirement from the Orlando PD, and his transfer to the airport division was a great relief for Diane, not the least of which was that patrolling the airport on the day shift is far, far safer than patrolling the streets of Orlando on the third shift!
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations

Quote Originally Posted by n4gix View Post
    Er, Diane and Bobby were married just a little over two years ago. Bobby is close to retirement from the Orlando PD, and his transfer to the airport division was a great relief for Diane, not the least of which was that patrolling the airport on the day shift is far, far safer than patrolling the streets of Orlando on the third shift!

Ooops... Sorry Bill...

Sometimes, my right ear doesn't hear it right the first time.... LOL....

Chacha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]