Who else REALLY enjoys the FSD P-38?

Thread: Who else REALLY enjoys the FSD P-38?

tigisfat

Who else REALLY enjoys the FSD P-38?

Anyone else? This was a highly underrated release that many complained about.

I do. I think it's a great model. I love the way the intakes under the spinners are modeled. They're nice and smooth and look "solid". I agree, you don't hear/see much about it on the forums but it's one of my favorites.

I do too. Although I wasn't expecting to like it so much, the modern panel option with spiffy avionics actually put this plane in a class all its own for me. Thumbs up!

i have the "other" one. i like it alot. i do have some of their stuff though.

I have it, and I think it's great!
    Maybe I should do a few more paints for it...

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

I do enjoy it very much;

Best of the two and I have them both. Fly FSD more than other.

Master of Disaster
    I have both and I like the other one the best. I don't like its landing characteristics at all. To each his own!:salute:
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

I tried the fsd demo had problems, when deleting it and bought the Sky Unlimited and haven't looked back
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case
    Asus Xonar Essence STX Audio Card
    Gigabyte Intel Z77 LGA 1155
    Intel I-5 Ivy Bridge 4.5 GHZ OC
    Xigmatek HDT-S1283 CPU Cooler

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Antec 750 Bronze power supply

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

Wn 7 64 bit on 500gb Raptor drive
    2T Storage HD
    Felix Audio Elise Headphone amp, PS Audio Nu Wave DAC Harman-Kardon avr 510 with EV Sentry V Speaker
    Sennheiser HD800 Headphones

Quote Originally Posted by tigisfat View Post

Anyone else? This was a highly underrated release that many complained about.
    BTW Tigisfat, why ask ?

I don't seem to recall that it was an underrated release - there were certainly many pages to its release announcement, and plenty of promotion before and after.

I think it is just another one of those unfortunate cases, like many, that the product itself, as long as it is making people happy, you hear and see practically nothing about, except for a repaint here or there. It may just be me, but in recent times, all of the discussions seem to typically center on the next product to come out, or any of the problems that exist with a product that has been released. I think there should be much more openness and willingness to post “photo-shoot” threads, within these forums, like there were always plenty of in the past, with Panther always having been the leader. It always provided the chance for members to see what others were flying, and catch up on things that some may have missed. I personally may just try to do this again.

By the way, speaking of the FSD P-38, despite all of the patches I have installed since the product was released, does anyone, like me, have an "amp meter" gage, at the right, beneath the instrument panel on the forward electrical panel that still lacks either a gage face or needle? Having made this 3D gage, I can instantly recognize the gage bezel design that has been modeled, and it looks rather strange to have nothing that goes with it.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

Members who have read this thread: 0