Briefing Time

Thread: Briefing Time

Briefing Time

another paintjob, and also check the FS9 forum:

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

gajit
    Very nice Jankees

happily painting away (still wip mind you):

oops, forgot a few roundels...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

and one more:

Those our outstanding paints and the sceney you are using looks real good too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Where are the downloads hiding, Jankees???

EgoR64
    Totally Awsome Paints and one of me favorit Birds !!

JamesChams

Question

Mr. Jan Kees,

Awesome work!

I never did buy this bird for some unknown reason (it seemed to have slipped my "radar"). But now, I think I might have to add it to my list. Is it the Flight1 B-24 Liberator?

Keep up the good work! :salute:

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."

Thank you very much.
    Sincerely,
    From,
    James F. Chams

No its the MAAM B-25 Mitchell - 2 engines not 4

Edit: and a big PS ...fantastic repaints!

Now,now there, Mr. James, time to sort out your historical militairy aviation identification.... A B-24 has 4 engines to begin with...Aleast you're right about the twin vertical stabs... :mixedsmi:

It's the Maam-Sim B-25 Mitchell. Mind you, not a native FSX model just yet.....

@ Jan Kees : nice work, mate ! Hope they'll fit the update that is going to be released....

cheers,
    Jan

They are now available at OZx, so I hope you'll enjoy them.

@javis: update? to FSX? Soon, I hope?

Ever since I found 'Up Front' in my grandfather's book case, I've been a big fan of Bill Mauldin and his main characters Willie and Joe:

"Joe, yestiddy ya saved my life an' I swore I'd pay ya back. Here's my last pair of dry socks."

The other day, I discovered that the 487th BS, based in Corsica, flew 13 aircraft with Bill Mauldin noseart, so I just had to pay tribute to them, but also to the wonderful work of Bill Mauldin:

OK, one more:

JamesChams
    Mr. Naki and Mr. Javis,

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    No its the MAAM B-25 Mitchell - 2 engines not 4

Edit: and a big PS ...fantastic repaints!
    Thanks for setting me straight; me confusing a B-24 with a B-25 SHAMELESS:isadizzy:, I know.

Mr. Jan Kees,

So, its coming out for FSX, with your repaints, and its FREE; who can beat that? :salute: I'll have to download it when you'll make it available, as you make it look so lovely, I can't resist; Bravo!

Thanks Gents!

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."

Thank you very much.
    Sincerely,
    From,
    James F. Chams

Retired SOH Administrator Henry's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Excellent!
    Thanks
    H
    DONT CRY WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE
    SMILE BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT PERSON
    IN ABOOK!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesChams View Post
    So, its coming out for FSX, with your repaints, and its FREE; who can beat that? :salute:
    Correction there, James..... Our B-25 model is not free.... However all money goes to the Mid Atlantic Air Museum ( MAAM ) to help keep the real birds flying. Check out our Maam-Sim packages, including the B-25, here :

http://www.maam.org/flightsim/PACKAGES/PACKAGES.htm

Cheers,
    Jan

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    @javis: update? to FSX? Soon, I hope?
    It's a significant update to the FS9 model, not the native FSX version yet.... We did our best however to make the port-over look and perform best as possible in FSX. A.o. the update features a fully clickable and workable VC and special adapted 2D panels for use with widescreen monitors.

cheers,
    Jan

jankees....outstanding work !

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

JamesChams

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Correction there, James..... Our B-25 model is not free.... However all money goes to the Mid Atlantic Air Museum ( MAAM ) to help keep the real birds flying. Check out our Maam-Sim packages, including the B-25, here :

http://www.maam.org/flightsim/PACKAGES/PACKAGES.htm

Cheers,
    Jan
    Thanks Mr. Jan "Javis"!

Donationware to a worthy cause sounds good to me; While I look over your website, I'll standby for any FSX release postings. Thanks Again!

Thank you very much.
    Sincerely,
    From,
    James F. Chams

I still wish I could start this plane up in FSX. IMO the best B-25 for flight sim to date.

9 beauties so far, all ready for download. Beautiful work, jankees!

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?a...&num=50&st=100
    Brent aka "dogknot"

MAAM Gauge Problem in FSX

I am running Window 7 64 bit and have a CTD when exiting the MAAM B-25 BT. It is a gauge problem as when removing the MAAM_B25.gau all works fine but no gauges. The upgrade gave me 2-12-07 for the date of the gauge. I have done all the updates on the MAAM site but still CRD. I have read several posts as to this problem with Win 7 64 bit. ???

Any help would be fully appreciated. Purchased this baby in 2002 and have loved her in all versions of FS.

Thanks
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Members who have read this thread: 1