What/Where in FTX.PNW

Thread: What/Where in FTX.PNW

What/Where in FTX.PNW

With the very exciting news of the release of FTX/PNW this coming weekend Feb-28 I'm wondering what everyone's 1st flight will be? What type aircraft and what if any flight plan? I'm really looking forward to this!!
    Cheers!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Patrick

harleyman
    Never heard of it.....

Go figure that one...lol

Don't know where my first flight will be to or from, but I'd like it to be in the Carenado 185. With tundra tires. So I'll have to wait until they put that thing on the tires it should be on first.

HercFan
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOM View Post
    With the very exciting news of the release of FTX/PNW this coming weekend Feb-28 I'm wondering what everyone's 1st flight will be? What type aircraft and what if any flight plan? I'm really looking forward to this!!
    Cheers!!!
    Quite easy for me. Although I will be away when the package comes out, my first Orbx PNW flight will be from the most southern airport, and I will "Cub" my way up to the most northern one slowly but surely. Like we say in french it will be my "tour du propriétaire''.

Flight planning is already well under way. And once I reached the northern end, I will probably fly right back down along the coast (going up will be following the eastern mountains).

Members who have read this thread: 1